MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

Ya see my Jenna girls holdin it down so effortlessly?

I'm telling you cats, these white girls is the wave.

On it now. 

Time to watch Little Laurel  do work son

edit...Jenna's little **** cousin on here looking like a little fox. Bareback, today. Gib to me those DSL's girl

Last edited:
Mitch sitting down with the bag and trying to get up
ohwell.gif

When Cara starting crying, it was a wrap

Last edited:
What season was it when Big E damn near had a heat stroke in the final? The whole team was chained together and was only as good as their weakest link. Need to dig that one up.

Yeah, those skinny girls didn't have much problems with those weighted bags or running those laps. I was impressed. The other teams puking up a lot of those beers looked brutal.

Big E let the team down that time :smh:

It was nice to see him come back slimmed down but he aint been back since I think.

As for this final I was confused cuz I didn't watch for CJ to explain how the final works with the laps and all that. One sec Jenna and her cuz looked like they were struggling with those back packs and I'm sure it said they were in 3rd place like right after they showed Corey and his cuz struggling. Then next thing they in 1st place breezing by everybody :lol:

Cara barking and motivational speaking to her cuz then crying over non-alcoholic beer was pathetic.

Big Fail was on Battle of the Seasons. The Fresh Meat cast came in as replacements. Remember he smoked Wes in Hall Brawl! Then in typical fail fashion he quit the elimination when he waspaired up with Camilla.

That was the season he was booed up with Devyn. Yuck

looks like diego might have be on to something about jenna

Jenna has no gag reflex. Her plan was to shove the food down her mouth but it didn't work in the final eating challenge.

source

sidenote:
Corys endurance is questioned. They asked if he still has clients as a personal trainer after how he performed this season.

:rofl:

Emily is so bad. She must be kicking herself seeing Jenna and that munchkin so close to winning 250k. So many past competitors who could've steamrolled this season's competition.

^baby girl prefers white rice to brown rice because da brown rice does stuff to her stomach that she cant handle eh?

Last edited:
Emily is so bad. She must be kicking herself seeing Jenna and that munchkin so close to winning 250k. So many past competitors who could've steamrolled this season's competition.

These teams are so flawed because of the relatives.

I wonder if it's a money thing the way some guys decide to have ACL surgery and not have it repaired. I'm sure it's going to be bad for Corey as he gets older with the bone on bone contact and arthritis.

i just started the episode (on dvr) and I predict cara and jamie will win just by how their acting in this interview in the first 5 minutes. lets see if i'm right.

yep I was right. producers/directors need to do a better job. these interviews are giving everything away. i feel like it wasnt like this before.

and yeah this final was incredibly weak.

what season was it they were in a tent in the middle of somewhere dead cold ?? that was bat **** crazy

cara maria got annoying this season

Last edited:
Bananas makes every damn thing about him. :lol:

And for such a tough guy, Abe is a pus. Your girl gave a handy, sucks, but you don't gotta get all off stage every 15 minutes over it. Pull yourself together B.

:lol: Zach dumping Jenna.

Back
Top Bottom