Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by TheGift23

2uyh9n7.jpg
Funniest pic of the night. Saved
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ you lil boys worried bout some backwash. Man up and hit the henny. Alcohol kills germs anyway.
So we're lil boys for not drinking others men's spit?
16bfpti.jpg

I love how Kanyes blog page is completely black. but honesty he told the true, but at a horrible time to tell it. And what the +!@# was lil mama thinking.somebody should just woop her +!@ on principal lone. how are you gonna hop on stage during a Hova performance? and what was lady gaga wearing? the birds nestwas killin me.
lady-gaga-vma-outfits-photos-3-300x226.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

From her wiki:
At the 2009 VMA's she jumped on stage during Jay-Z and Alicia Key's performance and ruined what could have been a classic. She is infact talentless and ruined the best performance of the night. Go judge something you loser.
laugh.gif

screen shot cause I knew someone would fix it:
funnylilmamawiki.jpg

she was noddin her head to the beat too. as soon as it was over and I saw Jay ignore her I knew she wasn't supposed to be there

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/09/14/21936810.aspx
[table][tr][td] Jay-Z Rep: 'No Clue' As To Why Lil Mama Crashed Stage
Published Monday, September 14, 2009 12:29 PM

[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] Facebook
google.png
Google [/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
240x240.aspx

[/td] [/tr][/table]
By Roman Wolfe

A representative for Jay-Z has issued a statement stating they had "now clue how" Lil Mama ended up on stage during the rapper's highlight appearance during the 2009 MTV Music Awards.

Lil Mama crashed the stage about 5 minutes into Jay-Z's performance of "Empire State of Mind" featuring Alicia Keys.

You can clearly see Jay-Z was not happy with Lil Mama's presence on the stage during the performance as he grimaces.

He can be heard saying "You're T-Paining right now," before he slyly attempted to push her into the background, referencing an incident when T-Pain crashed a stage when Jay-Z was performing "D.O.A."

Rapper Fabolous created a new "hash tag" on Twitter named #lilmamais, which has quickly become a trending topic, making fun on the teenaged rapper.

He Tweeted a number of humorous lines about Lil Mama, labeled the American's Best Dance Crew Judge a "crazy motherf**er.

"#lilmamais fresh off hangin out wit Maia Campbell," the rapper Tweeted, referencing the fallen actress who made headlines last week when a video surfaced of her allegedly using crack

roll.gif
Fab finished this chick..."#lilmamais fresh offhangin out wit Maia Campbell...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at Jay for the T-Pain crack. GAURANTEE that will be the new slang forridin' coattails, tryin to shine at someone else's expense.

Back
Top Bottom