MTV's "Are You The One?" Official Season 4 Thread - Airs Mondays @ 10pm

WTH is up with Bria!!!! She bat ish crazy lol

I was like this has to be staged ... and I blame ole boy for keep going back to her, knowing he didn’t see a future with her

This is one of my guilty pleasure shows, been watching from the beginning.

Only women I’ve got my eye on are Maria, Jasmine, Cali, Nutsa, and the girl with the bad tracks.

But Bria most def crazy! When she shared her story about pushing dudes away because of her behavior and still acting like that I was like “welp, you haven’t learn ish so you gonna keep fallin into the same patterns.”

She really a red flag!

Bruh, Bria need help. But dude is dumb as well. She legit told him I'm ctrazy af. He still told her it's cool smh. Welp, that's his fault

I only watched the first episode halfway as I was cleaning so ima have to watch again to know more names and who could get it.

Zak really ain’t ish for doin that.

I’d never let ol crazy girl try to get the pipe after all that bs she on!

And Morgan messy as hell. How you scared of Bria and start tellin her who’s hitting on Zak even tho you tryin to get with him too? Smfh

She pretty but most def givin her the side eye now

How about da fake XXXTentacion being ok with ol girl suckin off other dudes in da crib but still wants to wife her :sick::smh:?

Mannnnnnn I’d drop her *** in a second! She’s definitely not worth it at all. Dude jus danced and made out with a girl then that gives you the right to do that?

“Ohhh he dancin and flirtin around....I’ma go suck that dudes ****!” What kind of logic?!
How about da fake XXXTentacion being ok with ol girl suckin off other dudes in da crib but still wants to wife her :sick::smh:?

Mannnnnnn I’d drop her *** in a second! She’s definitely not worth it at all. Dude jus danced and made out with a girl then that gives you the right to do that?

“Ohhh he dancin and flirtin around....I’ma go suck that dudes ****!” What kind of logic?!

Fr fr!! I would of moved all of my attention to Jasmine. She’s bad :blush::evil:.

Watched the first episode and Bria made me almost turn the show off. She is too annoying. Kenya is wack. Maria :pimp: and Jasmine is looking good. Few other bad women in the house but they all started to look the same need to watch next episode to get a better feel for the talent.

First episode I've watched beginning to end.

How come the men only get to choose their matches?

Like this dude just got rejected in front of everybody (over some bs drunk jealousy nonsense) and he still called ol girl up :rofl:

Also this million dollar prize, how that work? One couple wins it all? Why they all so invested in perfect matches? They not splitting a mill among 20ppl are they? :lol:

First episode I've watched beginning to end.

How come the men only get to choose their matches?

Like this dude just got rejected in front of everybody (over some bs drunk jealousy nonsense) and he still called ol girl up :rofl:

Also this million dollar prize, how that work? One couple wins it all? Why they all so invested in perfect matches? They not splitting a mill among 20ppl are they? :lol:

They rotate on who chooses their matches. Last episode/week da girls picked their matches.

They do spilt da Mil 20 different ways.

My baby Maira found her perfect match :frown:. At least my other baby Jasmine still there :evil:.

Ok, thanks for that.

Only thing I can ask next is what's up with how they determine a perfect match. That bull **** scanner in that room was just nonsense :rofl:

Ok, thanks for that.

Only thing I can ask next is what's up with how they determine a perfect match. That bull **** scanner in that room was just nonsense :rofl:

It’s determined by relationship experts that picks everyone’s perfect matches before they enter da house.

:lol: @ “bull **** scanner”

Oh ok :lol:

I mean I know they trying to build suspense but I was lost like wtf is going on?

Reminds me of how ppl think of the future with all the tech beyond imagination. Like there's some machine determining if you a perfect relationship match with someone :lol:

They’ve brought in ex’s before on previous seasons but this time it was cringe as **** :sick::smh:.

Tevin need to leave Kenya alone. Shorti stay disrespecting him :smh:.

If Cam & Kayla ain’t a match :rofl::rofl:.

Bria need to get off dude **** :sick::sick::sick:.

I wanna get balls deep in Jasmine :evil::evil::evil:.

I wanna get balls deep in Jasmine :evil::evil::evil:.

Yes lawd.

Had never seen this show before this season. Pretty much an IG thot convention. None of the relationship sh*t should be taken seriously. Just a guise to get a bunch of good looking people together to further their careers in show biz.

Late but just caught this first ep.

This Bria chick is insane. Type of chick make you want to stop dating for a long time.

Edit

Ep 2. How does this show not have eliminations? Bria bound to kill someone. Knocking on the confessional door on some domestic violence steez.

Last edited:
So I'm catching up with this show so I'm watching s1 for the first time.

Can't believe they been doing this dumbass truth booth scanner and lock in **** for 7 seasons :lol: I have missed out not watching though. Never gave the show a chance.

S1 don't even have blackouts and this group of 20 are struggling.

Back
Top Bottom