MTV's Hottest Breakthrough MC of 2010 Thread.

Wiz probably has this...

Jay Electronica & J Cole are the ones Im looking forward to most in the future though.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This is a tough @%@ list!
smh.gif
This is an old ##$ list they mean breakthrough of '09 right? The only person to breakthrough this year is Diggy the rest been out for years
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This is a tough @%@ list!
smh.gif
This is an old ##$ list they mean breakthrough of '09 right? The only person to breakthrough this year is Diggy the rest been out for years
smh.gif

How the hell are they going put a list of breakthrough artists of 2010 if 2010 hasn't ended yet?

Get outta here with that MTV %$!#.
smh.gif

How the hell are they going put a list of breakthrough artists of 2010 if 2010 hasn't ended yet?

Get outta here with that MTV %$!#.
smh.gif

pimp.gif
@ Trae the Truth. What's up with his shine all of a sudden? Dude been rockin' for a minute but I guess solo-wise he really just getting these past couple of years. Good to see the boy getting some love since 97.9 want to act like punks over there. The king of the city can't even get play in his own city? Really?

A lot of quality talent up there. But one dude that i'm just getting on to that i'm feeling is Pill. That dude got hunger. A lot of these dudes...I just don't see it with them. They make solid music but I don't see that they want it. And maybe they do but its just something I can't see. But with Pill? Dude puts in work. I just gotta hear more from J. Cole and Jay.

What I love about the list is all of the southern representation yet its a large variety. Wacka, Donnis, Pill, Electronica, J. Cole......all bring something different in the game.

pimp.gif
@ Trae the Truth. What's up with his shine all of a sudden? Dude been rockin' for a minute but I guess solo-wise he really just getting these past couple of years. Good to see the boy getting some love since 97.9 want to act like punks over there. The king of the city can't even get play in his own city? Really?

A lot of quality talent up there. But one dude that i'm just getting on to that i'm feeling is Pill. That dude got hunger. A lot of these dudes...I just don't see it with them. They make solid music but I don't see that they want it. And maybe they do but its just something I can't see. But with Pill? Dude puts in work. I just gotta hear more from J. Cole and Jay.

What I love about the list is all of the southern representation yet its a large variety. Wacka, Donnis, Pill, Electronica, J. Cole......all bring something different in the game.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Donnis sucks.
That's all I came here to say
What Donnis do to you?
laugh.gif
: Because I see a lot of suck on that list but being you pointed him out i'm guessing he did some foul %%# to you?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

wiz is gonna win...

Nicki's on there too, and she pretty much
has the biggest buzz outta all of them.

I believe Nikki has fake buzz. I believe we're being led to believe she has buzz but in actuality she's not any bigger than any other new artist. Maybe the biggest up there but for awhile I was led to believe she was as big as Drake.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Donnis sucks.
That's all I came here to say
What Donnis do to you?
laugh.gif
: Because I see a lot of suck on that list but being you pointed him out i'm guessing he did some foul %%# to you?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

wiz is gonna win...

Nicki's on there too, and she pretty much
has the biggest buzz outta all of them.

I believe Nikki has fake buzz. I believe we're being led to believe she has buzz but in actuality she's not any bigger than any other new artist. Maybe the biggest up there but for awhile I was led to believe she was as big as Drake.

Voting for mainly Tyga and gotta give a few for Wiz.
Nicki %*!+@% up her buzz up with Massive Attack, she better get Your Love our there fast.

Pac Div will get a few votes too.

Jay Electronica has to be the oldest rapper ever to be considered for a XXL Freshman list [off topic I know..]

Voting for mainly Tyga and gotta give a few for Wiz.
Nicki %*!+@% up her buzz up with Massive Attack, she better get Your Love our there fast.

Pac Div will get a few votes too.

Jay Electronica has to be the oldest rapper ever to be considered for a XXL Freshman list [off topic I know..]

Back
Top Bottom