MTVs Hottest MC in the Game 2013 List Vol. KanYe Gave Sway his First TV

Callin it now...

Chief Keef at #3
2 Chainz at #2
K. Dot at #1

also, French aint on the list... they chose Meek over him and Pusha

Last edited:
I wouldn't think this list would irk people so much if it didn't say "9s". The list is on point though, cause if you flip on the radio, look at the charts, and certain stuff on the internet, these are the dudes who make it up. Only thing I thought was silly was when MTV would show whichever rapper, it would say something like ""Trending topic" or Trended worldwide". Ok, and.....?

Last edited:
You gotta give it to Tity Boi. I know GKMC was the most talked about album, but 2Chainz crushed the radio with his features in the past 12 months.

dont see how they can justify Nas at 4...and then leave lil wayne completely off the list(I am assuming). 2 Chainz and Kendrick have to be 1 and 2

I would prolly take Nas off completely and bump everybody up and slide French Montana in at 10 and prolly work in Wayne and Kanye somewhere

Ross honestly shouldnt be top 3 either...he dropped his album and all but he wasnt nearly as visible as previous years...but aint nobody really knockin him I guess

Ross honestly shouldnt be top 3 either...he dropped his album and all but he wasnt nearly as visible as previous years...but aint nobody really knockin him I guess
Rawse gets in because of the whole MMG camp, even though it's a list of hottest rappers. But he has dropped a lot of solid cameos, you can't deny he's still hot, although Top 3 might be a stretch.

i have a feeling this list is gonna rustle gucci and his fan's jimmies.

Forgot about Gucci lol . . . am anxious to hear his thoughts on being left off of this​

Ehhh, Pusha T was left off and was on one of the biggest singles of 2012, so it makes sense to leave Gucci off since he has what amounts to no radio presence anymore. Gucci's hot in the streets, but unless Lemonade or Wasted comes on randomly, that's where it stops.

Last edited:
how can nas be on there but not wale. this list is ******ed. :smh:

should consist of
kdot
wale
wayne
drake
french
meek
ye
ross
asap
sean or keef

in a dif order of course

have a feeling kendrick lamar is number 1. 2 chainz is hotter than him, ross is still hot, wayne is hot and even though i think chief keef should be on the list, they will
snub him

Hottest MCs.. How dare anybody compare 1,000,000 lines of Future to a half a sentence from Nas?! I don't care if that dude did the hook and a verse on every song out last year. Rule #1 = Quality > Quantity. I don't really care about most of the people on the list. My only question would be why is Big Sean over Ye? As far as lyrical content, Ye is smashing Sean.

This years list is just horrible. Let me guess 2 is 2 Chainz and 1 is Kendrick. Kendrick deserves it but some of these people shouldn't be that high.

Ross 3?? Nas should be on list, but 4??

Hottest MCs.. How dare anybody compare 1,000,000 lines of Future to a half a sentence from Nas?! I don't care if that dude did the hook and a verse on every song out last year. Rule #1 = Quality > Quantity. I don't really care about most of the people on the list. My only question would be why is Big Sean over Ye? As far as lyrical content, Ye is smashing Sean.

That's cause the "Hottest MC's In The Game" is actually the "Hottest Rappers on The Radio" list, so neither quality nor lyrical content are much of a factor. As far as Kanye smashing Big Sean, I could see that.

Last edited:
this young man is delusional, he is sharing a cover with french monatana as claimer of NY, and his single isnt even his. These new N_ got them drugs i need.

this young man is delusional, he is sharing a cover with french monatana as claimer of NY, and his single isnt even his. These new N_ got them drugs i need.
i blame it on their fans for making them think their worth is higher than it actually is...

and the artists for actually believing them.

Future should've been higher on the list...

Ice yourself..

1) Dude is weak. he brings nothing new to the table. All he is talking about is what he "brought back"

2) Hottest MC's and he's talking about producing his own videos?! LOL Dude is an idiot.

That's cause the "Hottest MC's In The Game" is actually the "Hottest Rappers on The Radio" list, so neither quality nor lyrical content are much of a factor. As far as Kanye smashing Big Sean, I could see that.

That makes sense..

As far as Kanye smashing Big Sean, I could see that.

33935fb0e9cd88d71b5710add285a480167b556.gif

French, kendrick, ross, 2 chainz...someone is gettin da HARD snubb.

To be honest, i love big sean but he looks da oddest on that list

If they leave out 1 of da 4 i mentioned.

apparently french was #10 but they switched him for meek..

at least that's what was said on the breakfast club this morning, french was the guest.

Back
Top Bottom