MTVs Hottest MC in the Game 2013 List Vol. KanYe Gave Sway his First TV

Future should've been higher on the list...

Ice yourself..

Let's be honest, if the list is hottest MC in the game and it's based moreso on visibility, radio singles and so on, he should be higher on the list. I'm not his biggest fan and haven't even listened to his whole album but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to him having straight bangers and features all over the radio.

Last edited:
How the hell did nas make thr list? I mean if we r saying 2chainz is going to be #1 how the hell does he get that close? If it weren't for me being a fan of good music (no ye) I wouldn't have knew he dropped a album. Haven't heard 1 single on the radio or heard about shows round these parts. I think he took a spot from keef/french

If the list is from Feb 2012 to Feb 2013 that's why Nas is on there. Life is Good was the 2nd best rap album in that time period, and Nas got nominated for a grammy.

Future is right where he should be, he's a hook man, that's it. Quality > Quantity. I don't like Ross, but I agree with him being at #3.

Basically the Top 2 are either Wayne :smile:x), K. Dot, Hova, Chainz.

Personally I think it should be K. Dot #1, 2 Chainz #2, but I'm SURE they'll find a way to slip Wayne's wack *** in there :smh:

So you mean to tell me that on a "HOTTEST" list they left lil wayne completely off of the list.

The guy was featured on pop that, Bands a make her dance, Had countless Guest verses & he's the headfigure of young money?

the man has surely fallen off but if we talkin hot how do you leave him off the list unless they Leave Off Kendrick 7 if that's the case this list needs to be discontinued

Theres seems to be a couple people every year who confuse the "Best Rapper" list for the "Hottest Rapper" list, its annoying, dudes cant read for ****.

But yo I think the judges at MTV play favorites. Nas is the GOAT but he doesnt deserve to be on this list. Its like the judges wanted to give him respect but they end up messing up the whole list doing that.

In my eyes

1.Future
2.Meek Mill
3.2Chainz
4.Kendrick
5.Drake
6.Kanye
7.French
8.Asap
9.Wayne
10.Ross

Sway said he was gonna reveal the #3 & #4 last night but I only see #4 so far.

Also did anyone see the TV Kanye was talkin about??? :lol: Sway said Kanye still owes him the remote to that TV :rofl:

J. Cole is watching.

He knows he won't be on the list, he's been MIA for a year, but he's going to use this as even more motivation to kill the game with his 2nd album.

Never even mentioned by any of these "hip-hop heads" in their discussions.

And you guys wanna talk about FRENCH MONTANA being disrespected as a rapper... :rofl:

This list is just stupid and commercial. Nas prolly won't make it cuz he didnt get enough spins.

J. Cole is watching.

He knows he won't be on the list, he's been MIA for a year, but he's going to use this as even more motivation to kill the game with his 2nd album.

And you guys wanna talk about FRENCH MONTANA being disrespected as a rapper... :rofl:

French Montana is disrespectful to rap with his half-assed ******ed bars he spits.

And in WHAT world is Future #1 and Meek Mill #2 on any hottest MC list? It's quantity and QUALITY. Like Jeezy said "Disney world ****** in fantasy land"

It's hilarious because NT is ALWAYS complaining about "hottest rapper lists" are just who has the most radio spins and the first time a list actually deviates from that and somewhat considers quality, everyone is still mad.

Y'all bammas ain't never happy.

Last edited:
J. Cole is watching.

French Montana is disrespectful to rap with his half-assed ******ed bars he spits.

And in WHAT world is Future #1 on any hottest MC list? It's quantity and QUALITY. Like Jeezy said "Disney world ****** in fantasy land"

This man gets it.

It seems like they are purely basing how "hot" these MC's are on RADIO SPINS.

And even so, if they are going by that...they are still WAY OFF. :smh:

and before you say Im just another one of those dudes that complains about every list...not true. Although previous ones werent perfect, I thought last years wasnt too bad.

Last edited:
Hottest! Everyone should think about that before they comment. In the last year how many albums/mixtapes did not feature meek millz or future? Can u listen to your local station n not here these @ for a hour? Both dropped albums but nas above them? Yes his album was better but does that equate to being hotter? As said before mtv jus wanted to pay respect to nas

J. Cole is watching.

j cole is consistently lukewarm

This man gets it.

It seems like they are purely basing how "hot" these MC's are on RADIO SPINS.

And even so, if they are going by that...they are still WAY OFF. :smh:

and before you say Im just another one of those dudes that complains about every list...not true. Although previous ones werent perfect, I thought last years wasnt too bad.

Magic = BANGER
Tony Montana = BANGER
Same Damn Time = BANGER
Turn On The Lights = BANGER
Neva End = BANGER
Itchin = BANGER
We In This *****
Way Too Gone
Loveeeeeee Song
******* Love Me
******* and Bottles
Bugatti

Quit hating on that boy Future, dont matter if you from NY, NJ, LA, he was ALL over BET/MTVJams/Worldstar/Radio/Performing for the 49ers in the NFC Championship, he shouldve been #1.

the cats who make this list is so lame. they left eminem off the list that year when he had sold like 3 million

Theres seems to be a couple people every year who confuse the "Best Rapper" list for the "Hottest Rapper" list, its annoying, dudes cant read for ****.
**** is like clockwork.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
EVERY single year.

Pretty sure if Hottest Rapper in the Game was based on quality and such, there would only be like 2-3 of these rappers to make it. That's why I'm not mad at the list, and its on point. Future deserves every right to be on there, he has hits, and loads of features. Megaphone Meek deserves it too. If French isn't on there, there's a very good cause that he should. Him and Rocky are really the only new NY dudes poppin everywhere, having hits and being seen all the time. The list top to bottom is on point based on the type of list it is.

Back
Top Bottom