MTVs Hottest MC in the Game 2013 List Vol. KanYe Gave Sway his First TV

J. Cole is watching.

He knows he won't be on the list, he's been MIA for a year, but he's going to use this as even more motivation to kill the game with his 2nd album.

Never even mentioned by any of these "hip-hop heads" in their discussions.

And you guys wanna talk about FRENCH MONTANA being disrespected as a rapper...
roll.gif
French Montana is disrespectful to rap with his half-assed ******ed bars he spits.

And in WHAT world is Future #1 and Meek Mill #2 on any hottest MC list? It's quantity and QUALITY. Like Jeezy said "Disney world ****** in fantasy land"

It's hilarious because NT is ALWAYS complaining about "hottest rapper lists" are just who has the most radio spins and the first time a list actually deviates from that and somewhat considers quality, everyone is still mad.

Y'all bammas ain't never happy.
Because it is a "hottest" list

If they wanted to do a "Top" MC's list then Nas' position would be more than justified . . . he and Kendrick would have the top two spots locked

But since this is about the HOTTEST, as in who grinds and works the hardest to make sure they are on EVERY verse, EVERY hook, doing mad shows and tours, etc. etc., I think it's disrespectful to guys like Future, Meek Mill, French, ASAP, even Big Sean and Kanye to be placed as low on a list as they were because it's your opinion that Life Is Good was better than Cruel Summer or Detroit or Pluto 3D or Long Live ASAP or Mac and Cheese 3 or Dreamchasers or whatever, when they've been working as hard as they have this past year, and Nas just dropped LIG and chilled once summer ended . . .

Quality is subjective . . . even though I think GKMC and LIG were among the top rap projects of last year

Also they left Keef off . . . crazy . . . although he's cold right now because he's in jail, he had a HUGE year

They need to make two different lists if they're gonna let personal preference get in the way of who actually grinded the hardest

This man gets it.

It seems like they are purely basing how "hot" these MC's are on RADIO SPINS.

And even so, if they are going by that...they are still WAY OFF.
mean.gif

and before you say Im just another one of those dudes that complains about every list...not true. Although previous ones werent perfect, I thought last years wasnt too bad.
Magic = BANGER
Tony Montana = BANGER
Same Damn Time = BANGER
Turn On The Lights = BANGER
Neva End = BANGER
Itchin = BANGER
We In This *****
Way Too Gone
Loveeeeeee Song
******* Love Me
******* and Bottles
Bugatti

Quit hating on that boy Future, dont matter if you from NY, NJ, LA, he was ALL over BET/MTVJams/Worldstar/Radio/Performing for the 49ers in the NFC Championship, he shouldve been #1.
I'm saying. If you can't appreciate his ability to make hits then I don't know what to tell you.

J. Cole is watching.

He knows he won't be on the list, he's been MIA for a year, but he's going to use this as even more motivation to kill the game with his 2nd album.

Never even mentioned by any of these "hip-hop heads" in their discussions.

And you guys wanna talk about FRENCH MONTANA being disrespected as a rapper...
roll.gif
Nah Cole was chilling all of last year, I think in 2012 he might have released 3 tracks total

Kendrick should def be no.1
He sold the most albums
He selling out shows every night, hell sometimes twice a night
He stay on the radio

Last edited:
Tity 2 Necklace :pimp:

My man Kendrick too

Meaningless list, but still :lol:

Last edited:
big sean is deserving , he's on a justin bieber single , dropped and album , detroit was a good mixtape and guap is getting spins

in terms of HOTTESTand most noise made in the last year list should be

10.lil wayne

9.meek mill

8.asap

7.kanye

6.future

5.big sean

4.rick ross

3.drake

2,kenrick lamar

1.2 chainz

i personally think they giving Kendrick a little too much leverage. i didn't like all of GKMC, but this will actually make rappers actually put passion in their rap again

big sean is deserving , he's on a justin bieber single , dropped and album , detroit was a good mixtape and guap is getting spins

in terms of HOTTESTand most noise made in the last year list should be

10.lil wayne

9.meek mill

8.asap

7.kanye

6.future

5.big sean

4.rick ross

3.drake

2,kenrick lamar

1.2 chainz
da french snub still doesn't go away, subbin nas for lil wayne makes da list worst.

french had a good year , he's interchangable with meek mill , i just put meek cus of the album

wayne being snubbed was ridiculous in my opinion

he had

my homie still

no worries

good kush and alcohol

he was on "ball" and that kelly rowland song , bands a make her dance remix , pop that,yuck and faded

i dont even understand why this list is even making rappers mad MTV dont even play music anymore

nas and future making the list kanye being number 7 2 chainz being number 2 etc etc that list lost ALL of its credibility

dudes should just brush it off and laugh at that ridiculous list

This list is bogus. I can't stand Lil Wayne, but him not being on the top 10 is a joke. Eh it's just a MTV list, so who cares.

how did nas have  hotter year than wayne?

also wiz khalifa not top 10 is more of a snub than french montana in my opinion

Last edited:
mostly the singles off im not a human bieng... my homie still/no worries/good kush and alcohol

but that's true ,i guess its good for hip hop to have someone like nas on it

maybe it will motivate some carter 2 type music out

Last edited:
Ninja cmon son put yp ny bias aside, u kno damn well nas don't belong on that list period. Sean deserves that spot more than nasir.

Back
Top Bottom