MTVs Hottest MC in the Game 2013 List Vol. KanYe Gave Sway his First TV

antidope

Supporter
Every year this list begins to get more and more ridiculous all while becoming less important in the eyes of rap fans. They’re already at number four and 5 minutes ago is my first time hearing about it, and without looking at it I said "Drake or A$AP should win". Then I went to look at the list and saw that those names have already been listed. The only conclusion I can reach at this point is that French Montana is going to take the #1 spot on this list giving Ninjahood unlimited ammo and bragging rights for an entire calendar year.

The List so far:

#4. Nas

#5. Drake

#6. Big Sean

#7. Kanye West

#8. A$AP Rocky

#9. Future

#10. Meek Mill

Last edited:
[SIZE=9pt][SIZE=9pt]Every year this list begins to get more and more ridiculous all while becoming less important in the eyes of rap fans. They’re already at number four and 5 minutes ago is my first time hearing about it, and without looking at it I said "Drake or A$AP should win". Then I went to look at the list and saw that those names have already been listed. The only conclusion I can reach at this point is that French Montana is going to take the #1 spot on this list giving Ninjahood unlimited ammo and bragging rights for an entire calendar year.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][SIZE=9pt]The List so far:[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][SIZE=9pt] [SIZE=13.5pt]#4. Nas[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][SIZE=9pt] [SIZE=13.5pt]#5. Drake[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][SIZE=9pt] [SIZE=13.5pt]#6. Big Sean[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][SIZE=9pt] [SIZE=13.5pt]#7. Kanye West[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][SIZE=9pt] [SIZE=13.5pt]#8. A$AP Rocky[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][SIZE=9pt] [SIZE=13.5pt]#9. Future[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt][SIZE=9pt] [SIZE=13.5pt]#10. Meek Mill[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

:rofl:

Nas #4?

This isnt supposed to be the GOAT list...its HOTTEST MC's right now.

Life is Good was a great album, but that was a WHILE ago.

We haven't heard from him since. Big Sean has been all over the radio lately. Nas has not...

List is horrible man...it always is. But this ones already in horrible shape.

Future and Meek Mill shouldve been #1 and #2, they were on EVERYTHING. Kendrick #3 and 2Chainz #4 in my eyes.

Yeah I'm sure the top 3 is gonna consist of some form of Ross, French, Wayne, and Kendrick . . . someone gonna get left out

They are crazy putting Nas over Future . . . let alone Drake, Ye, Big Sean, ASAP, and Meek Mill on a HOTTEST list . . . definitely some bias going on . . .

This list is actually accurate. Very to be exact. We all know Ross, Tity and Kendrick are the other three spots.

K.Dot will reign #1 :pimp:

I assuming Kendrick #1, 2chainz #2 and Ross #3

Edit: I guess they already gave Ross the #3 spot 

laugh.gif
 @ the forthcoming French snub

nerd.gif

Last edited:
1- k dot
2- tit
3-rozay
4-future
5-mill
6-sean
7-ye
8-drake
9-asap
10-french

nas shouldnt even be on here IMO

Last edited:
This list is based off of Feb 2012 - Feb 2013..

Nas is very much relevant throughout that time. Shoulda won a Grammy

Don't they always make an initial list, cause controversy, then have a big debate and change the list (not by much) and have more controversy?

This list is based off of Feb 2012 - Feb 2013..

Nas is very much relevant throughout that time. Shoulda won a Grammy
More relevant than Future who was on every hook, every stereo?

More relevant than Drake who did not release solo music from September 2011 (not counting Take Care) to February 2013 and was STILL relevant through killing every guest feature?

More relevant than ASAP who had a headlining tour and an album that still sold very well after leaking a month early, and a platinum single?

Nas was also on a pretty big tour with L Boogie. 2 sold out dates in LA. Can't speak on other cities. Killed his feature on Ross' album. Grammy nominated.

I still think he's way too high but it's not like he had a bad year

Nas was also on a pretty big tour with L Boogie. 2 sold out dates in LA. Can't speak on other cities. Killed his feature on Ross' album. Grammy nominated.

I still think he's way too high but it's not like he had a bad year
Don't get me wrong, he had a great year

I just think it's ludicrous to put him over someone like Future on a HOTTEST list

Back
Top Bottom