MTV's Hottest MC in the Game List -- You'll NEVER guess who's leading...

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

roll.gif
roll.gif

how is ross #2? this list is straight jokes
laugh.gif

ok.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

and in regards to Em being left off....Cam Jada n Busta released albums as well, just cuz Em sold more doesnt mean anything...these guys did not generate any kind of buzz, em shudnt get special treatment cuz of his numbers lets just kept it real...even though it was the best out of all those four

So then why exactly is Jay on this list again...?

LOL yo statement dont hold no weight if you sayin Jay joint was garbage...its no classic but an easy album of the year(hadnt heard OBCL2) when u compare it to everything else (DTR N LW) which were both dope...Em flowed crazy over relapse but the average kid aint gonna appreciate it, cuz the subject matter was blahh...Jay didnt blow ppl minds with his flow but the joint roll front the back...add the intangibles that MTV brought up its obvious...most talk Em had was about Bruno puttin his sack in his face tell me im wrong?

You're wrong.

My statement doesn't hold any weight and yours does?

Music is all opinion stupid.

BP3 is the album of the year?

roll.gif

It's not even the RAP album of the year, nor Pop being as that's the genre it should actually fall under, never mind the ALBUM of the year.

YouDontKnowIsh.

You're wrong.

roll.gif

It's not even the RAP album of the year, nor Pop being as that's the genre it should actually fall under, never mind the ALBUM of the year.

YouDontKnowIsh.

cmon man we talkin bout rap...rap album of the year genius thats all...ive been on this site enough to know ur like a wannabe jay-zterminator...jayz is like the anti christ to you lol... all of this is an opinion potna... sum opinions(ones filled with bias, haterade, hidden agendas) stillshudnt hold weight...like urs...I know u hate Jigga but who do u Stan again so ill know never try to discuss sumtin with u?

You're wrong.

roll.gif

YouDontKnowIsh.

cmon man we talkin bout rap...rap album of the year genius thats all...ive been on this site enough to know ur like a wannabe jay-z terminator...jayz is like the anti christ to you lol... all of this is an opinion potna... sum opinions(ones filled with bias, haterade, hidden agendas) still shudnt hold weight...like urs...I know u hate Jigga but who do u Stan again so ill know never try to discuss sumtin with u?

I see someone received an F in English.

Yeh, I hate Jay so much that I own his entire discography - KC.

Like I said before, you don't know a damn thing.

Oh wow, I can post again
smile.gif

List seems pretty accurate to me. Especially the top 5.

Obviously there are some spots that aren't gonna be as cohesive and on point as other parts of the list but that's just how *#+@ be some times.

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

Nicki wont blow up for the same reason Remy Ma didn't...

Top 10 as of 2009

no order but

Raekwon (off album)
Fabolous (TINc mix, album)
Rick Rawse (off album)
Gucci (off buzz)
Jadakiss (off new found buzz)
Jay-Z
Slim Thug (off album)
Drake (off buzz)
Cudi (off cd)
wale (off buzz)

ghost could be on this list
max b had streets buzzin he could be on this list

if cam aint drop that garbage CP album he may have been cuz bosses of all bosses is fire

wayne, kanye, jeezy all 08 albums

em joint was garbage

on the like hand my list will change cuz 2009 aint over.... they should of done this dec 31st

cuz lupe, rakim, bg, juve, clipse, 50, styles p,buddens, saigon coming with albums

eek.gif
Slm Thugga?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!!?!?........!!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!

laugh.gif
he wouldnt even make top 1000 Hottest MC's!

but seriously Wale not poppin & only has a Jay-Z co-sign to ive him a push. Im not sure if people want to listen to " Attention Defecit."

I didnt even check out Relapse cause Eminem makes way too many clown, comedy, people-bashing songs, that i have no interest at all to listen to a body of work.

There nothing wrong with comedy in rp. But the way Eminem does it, it comes off as "corny" an "here we go" again. But nonetheless, he hisdefitnely hotter than fabolous!

Are you assuming because of Nicki Minaj's "hoodrat" antics, that she might up getting in trouble with the law and put a hold on her music career?

how is ross beating wayne?

he must have is guys stuffing the ballot box..

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

^I mean, its not even a bad list tho.

So what if Em wasn't on there.

The only person that could've been on there besides Em was Jada.

LoL at this guy.

what is the point of debating an MTV list? when have they been in tune with hip hop? this list was trash from the get go

what does mtv know about hip hop. all they have is reality shows and a whole bunch of other bull.
tired.gif

MTV doesnt know Hip Hop so why does this even matter??? if they had a reality awards show then i would pay attention but as far as drake being number 3 NOWAY!!! he hasn't even dropped a an album yet.. If he belongs on that list so does Cudi.. He has an album and a remarkable buzz to be an alternative hip-hopartist.h..is music contains substance.. He has released a groundbreaking mixtape....Also he wrote 60 percent of 808s and Heartbreak plus Bathing Ape and 10Deep sponsorships.. and had some pretty decent 1st week sales for a new artist.. but we all know that is never going to happen so if drake deserves it so doesCudi... Thats all i am saying...

Originally Posted by yung16

MTV doesnt know Hip Hop so why does this even matter??? if they had a reality awards show then i would pay attention but as far as drake being number 3 NO WAY!!! he hasn't even dropped a an album yet.. If he belongs on that list so does Cudi.. He has an album and a remarkable buzz to be an alternative hip-hop artist.h..is music contains substance.. He has released a groundbreaking mixtape....Also he wrote 60 percent of 808s and Heartbreak plus Bathing Ape and 10 Deep sponsorships.. and had some pretty decent 1st week sales for a new artist.. but we all know that is never going to happen so if drake deserves it so does Cudi... Thats all i am saying...
say_what.jpg

I hate when mtv or any other place puts a list on who's the hottest mc. rap music is highly opinionated. There's no definite "oh he got the gamedown on lock the most". I'm never going to solely agree on anyone's list...

Back
Top Bottom