MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

Not to sound.. but I thought it would be a bit hard for Jordan to do some of those challenges
Not ****** up at all. When I seen the part where they had to swing from one bar to another I was like how is Jordan gonna complete that with one hand and like a thumb on the other? Mad difficult but props if he gets far. We all know he's cocky and tries to be the best constantly so no surprise if he doesn't whine and actually thrives despite the handicap.

Forget Coral's ******* that are probably down to her knees when she takes her bra off

Joi > that entire cast

Funny, the real reason she left, and the reason they showed...plus her having a boyfriend at all

Coral still looking good after all these years....she still only down for the kitty? :nerd:

Anyone else notice Dom not actually being about that life? "I wanted to put a hole in his head" and "stomp him on the curb" but he had a funny change of heart?

Yeah he was just playing for the cameras with that nonsense. :lol: @ Nia's goon being an aerobic instructor slash mediator.

This dude Dom had me cracking. Fakest "goon" I've ever seen. Dude said that he felt God's presence when marlon talked him out of it. Dude had no intentions of doing it in the first place.

Why is Bird in the challenge? Chick is so lame and mentally/physically weak. Nia should be in this.

Anyone else notice how Nia pretty much ran the house. No one had the balls to vote her out.

Anyone else notice how Nia pretty much ran the house. No one had the balls to vote her out.

I mean 3 people did, but two had to abstain. Even if they didn't make those 3 abstain, vote would of been 3-4 which is almost half the house.

Last edited:

Pretty much. "She's gonna attack us in our sleep" :rolleyes "I gotta be here 3 more weeks with her I'm not gonna vote her out." :lol:

But it speaks volumes as to how the house really felt about Johnny and his chick.

Nia should have ran up on them right before the meeting :lol:

That Bird crush on Jordan was so random. Bird's cape was flapping. Jordan wanted no part of it :lol:...even if a dude is remotely attracted he's gonna play along. Seemed fake though.

Entire house is two faced

The lack of yambs acquired on this season has to be a record :smh:

I forgot what Joi looked like. She looks better but has strong features just like Nia...

Nia. :smh:

I'm trying to figure out why MTV let their "no hitting each other" policy slide. In the past they've kicked people off shows for even threatening another cast member, but they let Nia get her Mike Tyson Punch Out on.

Because it's 2013 and not 2003. That philosophy won't work with the garbage like Bad Girls Club that's on TV now.

Damn I wish this policy was in effect for Wes and Abram

Abram would've put his castmate fatboy Darnell in the hospital.

I'm trying to figure out why MTV let their "no hitting each other" policy slide. In the past they've kicked people off shows for even threatening another cast member, but they let Nia get her Mike Tyson Punch Out on.

To be honest I think it was because there was 3 days left. If a fight on that huge of a scale happened early or mid way I doubt they let it slide.

But overall they let a lot more slide this season then previously, even from the Nia Jordan incident, although that was minor in comparison to Avery/Nia. Even on the last challenge they let a lot slide.

Nia. :smh:

Because it's 2013 and not 2003. That philosophy won't work with the garbage like Bad Girls Club that's on TV now.

Damn I wish this policy was in effect for Wes and Abram

That does actually make sense. Bunim-Murray is also responsible for BGC.

Nia is a disgusting human being.

Marlon is actually a cool *** kid, despite some of his thirst tactics he displayed with Nia earlier. Son is chill and just wants to live his life.

Bird is a cool, fun girl.

Jordan is cool.

Jessica is going to turn out to be a cool if she can keep herself in check.

Everybody else is... Eh....

Great season overall.
I think Nia is probably an alright person in most situations (which Marlon alluded to) but she has a few deep-seated issues that prevent her from being a normally adjusted person. She just needs to be honest with herself and figure her **** out.

I would def hang w/ Marlon if I knew him. He's gotta grow into his own as a man though and stop feeling like he owes his dad something. Him and Jordan were probably my favorites by the end of the season.

Bird is cool. She also blatantly wanted Marlon's D (if you watch the **** They Should Have Shown episode, she keeps talking about dude's meat :lol: ). Was anyone else hoping Marlon would try to make a move when it was just them two left in the house? Obviously Marlon ain't about that life but there was clearly some sexual tension there

I knew a lot of chicks like Jessica in college. I wish I knew her irl, bet money I would get the yambs. She got so excited doing the rap thing with Marlon, you know she loves getting that approval from black men :lol:

Johnny and Averey were the classic annoying RW couple, people who are cool by themselves but annoying as hell when they team up and force the whole house to care about their relationship.

I think the Real World setting just has a way of bringing out the absolute worst in everyone, and then on top of that MTV edits the hell out of everything to make it seem a certain way. But this cast was actually relatively pretty cool I think, and no one seemed to be a bad person or particularly judgmental of others.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, that Dom guy wasn't gonna do anything as long as there were cameras around. His about-face didn't happen because of Marlon, it's because a producer said "hey, if you start throwing punches, remember we have a camera ON YOU".

I forgot his name was Donnell, kinda close. Darrell whooped Brad in half a second. I don't think he was in Abe's RR cast anyway and he's not fat.

I forgot who Donnell even was, had to look him up. I don't think I really watched that season. I was never in to Road Rules, only the challenge shows.

I didn't think you were talking about Darrell.

Let's be honest, that Dom guy wasn't gonna do anything as long as there were cameras around. His about-face didn't happen because of Marlon, it's because a producer said "hey, if you start throwing punches, remember we have a camera ON YOU".

Yeah, they weren't going to let them plan a assault on a cast member. That could be a lawsuit or jail time. That was show for the cameras to add some drama. They showed dudes car and part of his license plate and everything on camera.

I thought it was odd they had a trainer come to their house. They don't have gyms in Portland?

This season was just wack overall besides Nia, they even had a crib with a leaky roof. Finally three days left they go to a soup kitchen and meet more people in Portland. They went to what, one club?

Last edited:
just watched this season on Hulu..

Marlon, Johnny and Avery were really the only ones i liked.. Jessica was meh, The more i saw of Nia the less i liked of her

sorry if this is considered a "Grave dig" lol

Back
Top Bottom