MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

Nia's sister.
nerd.gif

WTF

This thread is jumpin but I can't read the last 3 pages because I gotta wait for the show online.

It should've been uploaded by now. >:

Marlon is a sucka. How you let someone walk into a trap like that? Dude fake as ****. I know he he calmed the situation down, but he still let Jordan walk into that trap.

Edit:

Coral's ******* are looking marvelous.

Last edited:
It still amazes me that people think MTV makes the rules on these shows. The production company (Bunim/Murray) makes the rules.

Nia. :smh:

See how broads get ****** caught up in bull-****.

Marlon wasn't even gonna warn Jordan. At least he talked some sense into Dom.

I'm trying to figure out why MTV let their "no hitting each other" policy slide. In the past they've kicked people off shows for even threatening another cast member, but they let Nia get her Mike Tyson Punch Out on.
That rule worked when people were on the show just to be on it. Now that people are intentionally using the show as a platform for the future the bar has been raised. MTV knows if they don't allow it half the people would be gone. They need it

Yep! **** sucks...prob never get another classic season

I'm trying to figure out why MTV let their "no hitting each other" policy slide. In the past they've kicked people off shows for even threatening another cast member, but they let Nia get her Mike Tyson Punch Out on.

Because it's 2013 and not 2003. That philosophy won't work with the garbage like Bad Girls Club that's on TV now.

Damn I wish this policy was in effect for Wes and Abram

See how broads get ****** caught up in bull-****.

Marlon wasn't even gonna warn Jordan. At least he talked some sense into Dom.

Late as hell but like others have said, ratings.
Confirmed by Jordan @ 34:15

:smh: broad Nia was worst than they showed on TV.
edit: Spoilers of the challenge towards the end of interview. :x

Last edited:
It still amazes me that people think MTV makes the rules on these shows. The production company (Bunim/Murray) makes the rules.
Why is it so amazing to you? Just switch in the production company name for MTV when you see ppl ask. It aint that important and you know what they mean.

Nia is a disgusting human being.

Marlon is actually a cool *** kid, despite some of his thirst tactics he displayed with Nia earlier. Son is chill and just wants to live his life.

Bird is a cool, fun girl.

Jordan is cool.

Jessica is going to turn out to be a cool if she can keep herself in check.

Everybody else is... Eh....

Great season overall.

Back
Top Bottom