MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

My thoughts exactly man, can never let a friend or anyone im cool with get jumped or anything like that without telling them smh :smh:

Nia though, "Twinkle , twinkle." :rofl:

he didn't say anything initially, but he came thru doing his show and stopped Dom

:rofl: Now Marlon got the sway of GOD on his side :smh:

"I smelt the GOD on him" :lol:

Sad it took Marlon so long to see the light.

Last edited:
Nia.
mean.gif

See how broads get ****** caught up in bull-****.

Marlon wasn't even gonna warn Jordan. At least he talked some sense into Dom.

I'm trying to figure out why MTV let their "no hitting each other" policy slide. In the past they've kicked people off shows for even threatening another cast member, but they let Nia get her Mike Tyson Punch Out on.

I'm trying to figure out why MTV let their "no hitting each other" policy slide. In the past they've kicked people off shows for even threatening another cast member, but they let Nia get her Mike Tyson Punch Out on.

I don't get that either, looks like Jordan brings it up on the reunion

Judging by the previous pages, it's cause this season has been bland and awful like leftover Top Ramen. And how is beta-Mayweather a philosopher now? Dude was LL Cool J in In Too Deep just 7 minutes ago :lol:

Last edited:
Nia. :smh:

See how broads get ****** caught up in bull-****.

Marlon wasn't even gonna warn Jordan. At least he talked some sense into Dom.

That rule worked when people were on the show just to be on it. Now that people are intentionally using the show as a platform for the future the bar has been raised. MTV knows if they don't allow it half the people would be gone. They need it

I hope none of yall are buying this crap from Nia.

Came in with Jordan aint as bad as everybody else is making it out to be and I kinda like him, to I'm gonna expose him by pretending to like him, to I'm gonna beat him up/get him jumped, to I hate him, to I'm gonna get Money Mayweather to beat him up, to lets make up.

:rolleyes

because the show was so boring

Judging by the previous pages, it's cause this season has been bland and awful like leftover Top Ramen. And how is beta-Mayweather a philosopher now? Dude was LL Cool J in In Too Deep just 7 minutes ago :lol:

I think the change happened when ratings went the hell up for fights on Jersey Shore and the fact that this season was boring trash.

The only way I'd have interest in watching yet another challenge rehash is if they'd actually started killing off the losers

Back
Top Bottom