MTV's The Challenge

When Bananas removed the girls toilet seat and floated it out to the middle of the pond and Ashley went berserk :lol:

Which Season was this? :lol:

Invasion of the Champions.

2908_Challenge.mp4_.00_28_37_04.Still049-1490294769.jpg

Dayuuum Britni got a phatty.

Invasion and Dirty 30 were great seasons, binged these in a few weeks after Dirty 30 finished.

Nelson straight volume shooter making promises to everybody. :lol:

Hope he and Josh's lame *** get sent to elimination and get got.

Nelson is an IDIOT :rofl:

Mans promised every dude in the house he wouldn't say their name and got exposed on the spot. Last week barked on Kailah, tried to say Aneesa was throwing challenges the week before and now wants to put emotions aside. Son stay overreacting.

Then he starts a fight with Kyle cuz he's mad he got exposed

Big T :rofl: :rofl: Freaking out while drunk.

This delusional dude Josh still thinks Wes has him on his mind :rofl:

Last edited:
Its funny cuz I would feel bad for Jordan but he is so arrogant you basically forget about any handicap and see him as an equal. This elimination wasn't for him at all.

Now this dude Nelson talking all that **** cuz he won :lol: :smh: He will never learn.

Josh needs to go home. I see he starting **** with Swaggy just to get the spotlight on him next week.

Last edited:
Wes and Bananas are cold for sending Jordan into that elimination :lol:

Rogan has been low-key since winning a skull and will most likely cruise to finals

I think I said it before but I feel like there's gonna be a challenge purge.

Where if you end up in last place or bottom two you immediately get sent home and not to the elimination.

The way TJ is talking and especially doing a double elimination/two chances for more red skulls makes me think everybody isnt even going to get a chance at getting a red skull.

Last edited:
Sucks it had to be this elimination for Jordan. Any other elimination besides this where you need a hand let alone a good grip would’ve been great.

funny to see bananas and Wes giving props to Jordan early on the episode.

I think i said or before but I feel like there's gonna be a challenge purge.

Where if you end up in last place or bottom two you immediately get sent home and not to the elimination.

The way TJ is talking and especially doing a double elimination/two chances for more red skulls makes me think everybody isnt even going to get a chance at getting a red skull.

Yeah he's been hinting at this for a minute.

But dude's still playing their scared game.

Oh damn, just realized Cara Marie and Dude aren’t o. This Season. I can’t remember er her mans name...

My God Josh. The whole damn house was named, but not Josh by his mortal enemy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, Wes didn't pick me, I wonder what kinda crazy angle he's playin right now....... :lol: :rofl:

He doesn't know your name clown.

"I'm totally sayin Swaggy's name next week".........for a woman's elimination week. 👍

****ing Bear. Now I have to listen to Nelson for another week.

You can't have 5-6-7 male red skulls in a Final, they're going to purge even skulls at some point. Even Wes and Bananas haven't figured this out?

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
I’m sure it’s been posted, but I can’t find it. But can someone let me know here or DM me a place to stream this and the last few seasons?

Any help would be appreciated

They made up for it this week by showing us a challenge and 2 eliminations, smart to put Jordan in against Fessy. Wonder when Johnny gonna go in, don’t get the point of holding out

I’m sure it’s been posted, but I can’t find it. But can someone let me know here or DM me a place to stream this and the last few seasons?

Any help would be appreciated
You can download the Pluto tv app on your phone or smart tv for free.

Scroll through the guide to the binge section in Live tv. Battle of Seasons just started (minus the reunion ep cuz for some reason they're showing that ahead of the actual first episode).

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom