MTV's The Challenge

"Fresh cotton pads?!?"
"Hospital!?"

Big T :lol:

tenor.gif

Josh is annoying af. I thought he was okay on big brother. Now he over here thinking he can run the challenge :lol:

Fessy is huge, I could only see Rogan giving him some trouble.

I think I said it before but I feel like there's gonna be a challenge purge.

Where if you end up in last place or bottom two you immediately get sent home and not to the elimination.

The way TJ is talking and especially doing a double elimination/two chances for more red skulls makes me think everybody isnt even going to get a chance at getting a red skull.

Yep. I think they added in the double elimination on the fly because they saw what was happening with the house sending in Jay 3-straight weeks.

Wes and Bananas are cold for sending Jordan into that elimination :lol:

Rogan has been low-key since winning a skull and will most likely cruise to finals

Two things for me. Why not send in Cory? I know Wes was blindsided by Bear but sending home one of Cory/Nelson would have been better. Bear's head is not in this game, it's all about Kailah for him. He wasn't winning **** lol. You'd think Wes, Johnny would feel better about going up against Bear later on than Cory.

The other thing I was thinking. I know Wes/Bananas like Rogan, but I would have been interested to see if they thought about sending him in to get rid of a skull. So if they sent Rogan in, and he loses the same number of skulls are left (2). If he wins, the same number of skulls are left (2). Now there's 3. I know that option probably wasn't realistic. But it would have been interesting to see strategy-wise.

Josh is annoying af. I thought he was okay on big brother. Now he over here thinking he can run the challenge :lol:

Fessy is huge, I could only see Rogan giving him some trouble.

Some combo of Fessy, CT or Rogan would have been great for that elimination.

That challenge was dumb as hell. They gotta do better :lol:

I'm sure producers understand who's going to elimination, they're cold for putting jordan in that one. Then again maybe theres zero correlation.

Is Nelson the corniest person to ever be on this show? Its insane.

For as dumb as Nelson is politically he is an elimination beast though.

Jordan was at a huge disadvantage there. I feel like either Bananas or Wes will be in the finals this season. They've been getting lots of airtime early but both have been relatively weak in eliminations the past few seasons.

Also Bear was definitely only thinking of Kailah and just wanted to stick around as long as possible without getting sent in. Still find it funny how most of the players just want to avoid elimination as long as possible. I mean Kyle was saying it's still too early to go in lol. Not sure how far in he said that but after this ep there now have been 5 guy eliminations.

Two things for me. Why not send in Cory? I know Wes was blindsided by Bear but sending home one of Cory/Nelson would have been better. Bear's head is not in this game, it's all about Kailah for him. He wasn't winning **** lol. You'd think Wes, Johnny would feel better about going up against Bear later on than Cory.

The other thing I was thinking. I know Wes/Bananas like Rogan, but I would have been interested to see if they thought about sending him in to get rid of a skull. So if they sent Rogan in, and he loses the same number of skulls are left (2). If he wins, the same number of skulls are left (2). Now there's 3. I know that option probably wasn't realistic. But it would have been interesting to see strategy-wise.
they shoulda def thrown cory in there.

My girl used to call me mean for all the **** I talked about Josh during each episode. She finally joined in on it this episode.

“Wow Wes didn’t say my name. Just goes to show how unpredictable he is”

“Im ****ing rallying the house this week. Im sending Swaggy home”

*Preview shows him throwing drinks like a *****

:rofl: who is this ****ing goofball. The funny thing is my old coworker was a huge big brother fan and I asked her how Josh did on there. She said the inly reason he won was because everybody wanted to take him to the final to get an easy W but he just happened to go up against thr most unlikeable guy in the house and he nded up winning. Of course that’s how he won. ****ing idiot :rofl:

Josh so starved for attention, guy gets mad when his name isn't called but then would be like "of course I'm up for elimination" if he did get chosen lol. Do find it kind of strange they showed that part about him calling out Swaggy considering it's a girls elimination next. Think he just sees Swaggy as someone smaller he could potentially beat in a physical elim.

Jordan is even a good actor.
Fake *** tears “anybody with a disability, don’t be scared, just do it”
Shut that fake *** **** up.
You aren’t fooling anybody.
Take that L

For as big of a d*ck dude is, I didn't mind him saying that about having a disability. Probably wasn't easy to grow up with and probably still bothers him now. That doesn't excuse him from carrying himself the way he does though.

Kailah talking about she feels "blindsided" too. Just like her bf when he watches this season. :lol:

Nelson has the worst social game in challenge history. He only has Fessy and Cory in his corner. All the women in the house have turned against him.

I would say Wes and Bananas are cold for throwing in Jordan but he is such an a-hole that I can't blame them.

Josh really wants this Wes rivalry to be a thing but nobody is even paying attention to him. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
they shoulda def thrown cory in there.

Thats what I'm saying

Wes and Bananas messed up big time
They should've nominated Rogan along with Cory, Bear and Jordan
Then send Rogan against Fessy to knock out one of the two heaviest dudes in the entire game
Then should've thrown in Cory against Nelson to completely wipe out a strong alliance in the house
My strategy would be for Jordan to not even get a chance at a red skull
Poor thinking from two long-time vets if you ask me

So who Wes and Bananas think they can eliminate now? Kyle, Swaggy and Josh are your highest chances now...

THE ENTIRE HOUSE MESSED UP BY SENDING IN JAY THREE STRAIGHT TIMES

I feel like y'all overstating this. Cory is not a real threat. His alliance is Nelson who is basically destroying all of their goodwill :lol: They're really not a big threat to win multiple challenges for the rest of the game either.

Plus looking at how Bananas cheated the last challenge and almost won I'm pretty sure between the two they'll have another chance to throw dudes in to be eliminated.

For as big of a d*ck dude is, I didn't mind him saying that about having a disability. Probably wasn't easy to grow up with and probably still bothers him now. That doesn't excuse him from carrying himself the way he does though.
Maybe if this was his first time here but not now, nah. He's won multiple challenges and been eliminated more. So save those crocodile tears.

That challenge was dumb as hell. They gotta do better :lol:

I'm sure producers understand who's going to elimination, they're cold for putting jordan in that one. Then again maybe theres zero correlation.

Is Nelson the corniest person to ever be on this show? Its insane.

:lol: ain’t no way they know what eliminations is up, if that was the case then they would cater to both challengers to get the best elimination for ratings. Jordan out smarted Josh in a pulling challenge. Jordan even said he started thinking of strategies if he was ever in that elimination. Give Jordan Fessy built and he would beat any of those dudes. This earn your way to the final by winning a elimination is a working we have seen pretty good battles. I can’t even name any good eliminations from last season.

Master Zik Master Zik I probably should have elaborated...I'm only focusing on his message and the disability angle. I don't care about him being eliminated or even being at a disadvantage. But I can appreciate the "don't be afraid to try if you have a disability" sentiment.

Master Zik Master Zik I probably should have elaborated...I'm only focusing on his message and the disability angle. I don't care about him being eliminated or even being at a disadvantage. But I can appreciate the "don't be afraid to try if you have a disability" sentiment.
I get you. I'm just saying he should've been giving that tearful speech after winning a challenge. Not after being like 7+ challenges deep.

I think only once before he gave message like that (think his first challenge).

Master Zik Master Zik Cory isn’t all that, you’re right, but any time I can pit two friends against each other I’m doing it....Nelson is an elimination beast why would you waste Bear on him? :lol:

Master Zik Master Zik Cory isn’t all that, you’re right, but any time I can pit two friends against each other I’m doing it....Nelson is an elimination beast why would you waste Bear on him? :lol:
Cuz that's how much Wes dislikes Bear :lol: Not just for voting for him/saying his name but for also eliminating him a while back too.

Probably took Cory's word when he spoke to them. Plus with the way Nelson is playing this game he'll be in the elimination again two weeks from now :lol:

Dudes like Swaggy, Josh, and Kyle are gonna get a pass as long as Nelson is around.

My girl used to call me mean for all the **** I talked about Josh during each episode. She finally joined in on it this episode.

“Wow Wes didn’t say my name. Just goes to show how unpredictable he is”

“Im ****ing rallying the house this week. Im sending Swaggy home”

*Preview shows him throwing drinks like a *****

:rofl: who is this ****ing goofball. The funny thing is my old coworker was a huge big brother fan and I asked her how Josh did on there. She said the inly reason he won was because everybody wanted to take him to the final to get an easy W but he just happened to go up against thr most unlikeable guy in the house and he nded up winning. Of course that’s how he won. ****ing idiot :rofl:

This makes perfect sense.

I was wondering how this big effeminate doofus won any reality show of any kind.

I agree that it should of been Cory vs Nelson, so that you could atleast get one member of Team Young Bishes as Johnny would say, out the paint. Those two plus Fezzy is more of a concern down the road, than The Holy Trinity + Bear. What else is Josh even in to be loc up on Swaggy like that? Like really, does he think he can get some sympathy Kailah yambs if he defends her honor? I'm guessing he think he has an in because Nany called him a "Brother" even though she will say that to anyone that can benefit her game the most.

Back
Top Bottom