MTV's The Challenge

Lmao at Nelson throwing a temper tantrum because Sylvia of all ppl was not feeling him. So cringe. #invasionsofchampions

Yea Nelson and Zach suck as ppl.

Do they get paid per episode or something? Ain’t no way I’m showing up losing and coming out with just clout :lol:

- Jenna keep foolin us with that ditzy act. :lol:

- Zach acting the broad the relationship. Digging through years of DM's, what grown man does that?

- Nelson gotta be bipolar, it gotta be that. :lol:

- Drunk Nany be throwing the cat to anybody

Don't know who the bigger clown was this episode, Nelson or Zack.

Jenna ditzy af but ain't no one trying to see her in an elimination.

Corey getting giddy talking about Jordan is prime for the picking like his weak *** could take him out.

They starting to stretch this episodes again.

Almost two episodes for one elimination.

Wonder who's gonna be out in cold when TJ inevitably surprises the cast that red skull opportunities are gone.

Got hyped cause Duel II was on and then the next episode skipped all the way to Fresh Meat II, wtf Pluto

Heads up for you guys with VPNs. MTV Canada has every season from Fresh Meat II to now. Im 3 episodes in on FMII :lol:

What’s up with Corey. I (my wife) watches teen mom and the preview for next week Corey comes home cause his daughters in the hospital? Any one else see that

What’s up with Corey. I (my wife) watches teen mom and the preview for next week Corey comes home cause his daughters in the hospital? Any one else see that

Timeline is pretty rough, at one point she says he’s been there for a month already. Not sure how often they film and do challenges im pretty sure almost daily or else they would probably go crazy there.

The way these challenges are steroids and adderall aren't gonna be a net positive.

May help in one puzzle/physical challenge but then hurt in an endurance/stamina based challenge.

Besides it aint against any rules. The challenge aint a sport.

Last edited:
Just binged the first 7 episodes... all caught up now.

- I can’t believe dee didn’t go in against jenn
- I can’t believe Josh didn’t go in against Jay
- Wes disrespecting Josh in the tribunal questioning was the best thing I’ve seen in a while on the challenge :lol:
- I really thought CT was going to go for a while this season, because he looked slimmed down in his confessionals... looked like more of a vintage CT build. So I was surprised to see him go. (Do they film those well after the season? Tori looked like she had put on weight in her confessional when she was eliminated)

It's actually funny because according to Challenge wikki

Zach's total earnings: $10,000
Jenna: $37,500
They have that wrong, he won at least 50k from winning Battle of Seasons. And he got more then 10k each for both Free Agents and Vendettas finals finishes.

Do they get paid per episode or something? Ain’t no way I’m showing up losing and coming out with just clout :lol:
They do get paid based on how long they stay. I've heard its tiered based on how many seasons you've done previously. Bananas makes like 50-60k at least each season, even one's where he is an early boot. Bear apparently got 100k to do War of the Worlds 1/2

Back
Top Bottom