MTV's The Challenge

The hour went by fast but I missed the first 15 min. Still I was like no challenge this ep? Just politicking and elimination.

I see why there's a double elimination coming up. Gonna be stretched out over 2 eps though.

Last edited:
Jesus a whole episode for a elimination that was suppose to happen last episode.

Jenna low key one of the strongest girls competitive wise.

Nelson. :rofl: :rofl: What a clown.

Awesome battle by Jenna/Tori. Pretty cool of Tori sayin she'd reach out to Zack. (Who is actin a damn fool)

So many of these fools still don't want to dance for a red skull. :smh:

Jenna did make the final in her first three seasons. She just has one major achilles heel, eating challenges which is almost a lock in finals.

Man it was perfect where we saw one challenge, one elimination in 90 minutes till last week. Half of last week and all of this episode was for the elimination smh!! Hope it goes back to how it was.

Glad Jenna won, double next week. Nelson is out here wyling lmao

They did a lot of gameplay and house drama. That was a really good elimination. Jenna really might be that great competitor that never wins like Leroy.

Jordans game is ****ed

The cup of noodles clip had me dying. All them newbie big brother cats were like is this what really goes down :lol:

Last edited:
Tori was dumb enough to believe Jenna checked out.

She would've had a better chance against T or Dee.

Even though he's a control freak I knew she was gonna lose by the way Jordan was yelling about every little thing. She actually stopped to manually push chunks through the grater.

If this was based on weight and not height then that would matter.

That droopy eyed tipsy face and behavior with the slurred speech like Nany had is such a turn off :lol:

Zach definitely got the domestic abuser tendencies. He looks really bad.

Watching Invasion of the Champs with all these noobs thinking they got a shot. Basically the young ****s and lavender ladies before they became the lavender ladies.

Kailah's hate for Hunter. Ashley gassing Hunter's head up to help get her to the final.

Jenna about to prove herself again.

When Zach was berating his partner Amanda And Jonna all season :lol: Just straight disrespecting both
That was the sexist misogynist season. He was going ridiculously in with the hate for females consistently.

This dude Zach got nerve looking at these past challenges.

Accusing Jenna now of cheating during a time they broke up when he's the one that cheated on her in the past that led to their first breakup during Invasion :lol:

Back
Top Bottom