MTV's The Challenge

Ashley trash

The white ***** look so much better with makeup and then you see her without it and she look like a boy. Think her name is Angela.

I'm not on that whole body shaming wave, jokes are cool. Calling people fat or skinny been around my whole life so I'm cool with it but when she said that **** about her nose and body, that **** was wack. ***** telling her she need to get plastic surgery and the white ***** has work done. Just wasn't cool, gotta stop with all the surgery.

Supposedly there was an equalizer where Hunter had a thicker wall to punch through. But going back, it looks like Hunter blew threw his walls with just one punch. That's the one thing that annoys me about this season is the elimination challenges with guys vs. women.

They probably were thicker, but still easier for him compared to the girls. Then there was Paulie’s tension rope like 4x what it was for Kam/Kayleigh.

Season is actually turning out to be really whack.

^ tori mentioned on twitter that they choose joss and Sylvia for that very reason during an elimination. They wanted to go against Angela and faith, since it was the weaker team. However, they felt that if they had chosen them, that they would have a severe handicap for Derrick.

Episode 9: "Bro-ing Pains"
A torturous elimination shocks the players and sends the losers to an angry Redemption House. An unforgettable Double Cross promises to shake up the game.

Did we find out last week who was going into elimination? I forgot... did the episode end with the voting?

If y’all are watching Are you the one they forsure gotta get Bria on The Challenge she’s a legit psycho :rofl:

Just caught up on this show over the weekend. Had never seen it before.

Yeah she's legit crazy. Hold a steak knife to your neck while you're sleeping crazy. At first I thought she was fine too. Then "I got to know her" watching the show and she became unattractive real quick. That's hard to do.

She keeps saying she's underestimated but she's not. She's lucky Kayleigh won this one for her.

Don't even care for Jozea and Davonne but I wanted them to win just break up some of this big alliance and all this scared voting.

EDIT

Talk about lucky :lol:

Show been on for 30minutes, no challenge, no elimination. What is this? Bachelorette? Big Brother?

Gross

Jozea has been low key entertaining this season.

Tori threw that tantrum because she knew she wasn't going to get any screen time this season. Why she's not mad at herself for gassing out on that ramp?

I'm tired of Kam and this whole Killa nonsense.

Da'vonne had me rolling when she said she refuses to call that woman Queen

That elimination was completely inhumane. I don't know who thought that was a good idea.

Big Brother Alliance are about to run the Redemption House all season long

That redemption house is over.
After these last two groups come back, the rest go home.
Been tired of the Killa and Queen Kam stuff.

The elimination was definitely brutal.
That’s something that should be reserved for GreenBeret or Navy Seal training, or torture rather.
Million dollars on the line, I guess MTV was like .....”if we’re going to pay out 1Million, somebody is going to die for our Cameras then”

That redemption house is over.
After these last two groups come back, the rest go home.
Been tired of the Killa and Queen Kam stuff.

The elimination was definitely brutal.
That’s something that should be reserved for GreenBeret or Navy Seal training, or torture rather.
Million dollars on the line, I guess MTV was like .....”if we’re going to pay out 1Million, somebody is going to die for our Cameras then”

Nope Redemption House is here until the very end. One team gets back in the house, the other team stays in Redemption.

One of the executive producers is a former military guy.

Logically I think you have to.
You can’t keep it all Season, that means(in theory) someone like CT/Veronica can legit set out every competition/elimination and do nothing but chill and happened to pull the double cross on the same episode that they narrow FINAL GROUPS, and could still win The Million, for doing nothing.

Call me crazy but that joint is a wrap.
I think Josea/Davonne gets to choose 1team to go back in the game with them and the rest go home.

Logically I think you have to.
You can’t keep it all Season, that means(in theory) someone like CT/Veronica can legit set out every competition/elimination and do nothing but chill and happened to pull the double cross on the same episode that they narrow FINAL GROUPS, and could still win The Million, for doing nothing.

Call me crazy but that joint is a wrap.
I think Josea/Davonne gets to choose 1team to go back in the game with them and the rest go home.

They did this exact same thing on Battle of the Exes 2 with the Ex-ile House that Bananas & Nany ended up winning.

So we probably going to see at least 2 more Rdemption House challenges not including next weeks.

They’ll probably bring whoever wins back the challenge before the Final. And some team will get screwed over like Wes/Theresa did and lose the final elimination and not get a shot at Redemption

I kind of hope the scenario you laid out happens so the production team realizes how stupid these twists are at this point.

Back
Top Bottom