MTV's The Challenge

Nelson bending over and telling Brad to spank him had me dying because you know he actually wanted him to. :rofl:

And I can't stand Bananas, but Devin had that one coming.

You cant be mad at anyone speaking facts.
He aint say nothing ill will about the man. Just said yo go be home. You out here trolling me.
Devin shpuldve just made a nice comeback next season anyway

Yeah I don't really think what he said was all that outrageous.

Only thing he said that could be perceived as disrespectful IMO was when he said "I hope the apple fell far from the tree...."

i.e. "I hope your dad was nothing like you."

Don't watch the post episode trailer for next week. It spoils it. They don't show one team at the next elimination.

I paused it as they were walking up to the podium. I usually wouldn't, but they've never made it this easy and curiosity got the best of me.

Also, that trivia comp was so bad. The questions were real easy. And they gave Ashley/Hunter at least 5 chances to spell the word. I've never seen that. Usually TJ pulls the lever when they get the letter wrong.

This season is the worst in recent memory.

Aside from the horrible cliques in the house, the entire premise is awful. Pairing two girls or two guys or mixed teams and having them face each other in really poor eliminations has been cringeworthy.

Then there is the fact that they go an entire episode with just one elimination or challenge and always need a cliffhanger now. Is it that hard to start each show with the challenge, sprinkle some drama around the vote, and end with an elimination? MTV producers force-feeding us weak drama for 40 minutes every episode.

Still mad they paired CT with Veronica. Surely they could’ve dusted of someone he beefed with when he was prime and scared/hated by everyone. But to become a “vendetta” over calling her a layup was lazy by MTV. As was their editing this week, we all know who goes to the redemption house.

Funny how Cara is finally getting friends in the house, can’t believe how jealous the girls are of her success. Marie, Natalie, and even Cam all seem to like her.

Devin had the opportunity to put hands on Bananas once TJ booted them, instead he did nothing because he’s all talk. Or Bananas crushed his soul so badly the night before he couldn’t do anything. Either way, he’s really annoying and deserved what he got (didn’t think Johnny disrespected his father, tbh).

This season has gone on entirely too long, it’s dragged out (season started when, July?) and needs to be over already. I don’t even care who wins. On to the next. I guess we still haven’t found out how “this is the end of the challenge as we know it.” That’s the only thing left watching for IMO.

^ don’t forget the redemption house and the mercenaries. There were multiple groups in the redemption house that numerous chances to stay in the game...

^ don’t forget the redemption house and the mercenaries. There were multiple groups in the redemption house that numerous chances to stay in the game...

True, forgot about both of those jokes.

There’s gonna be 5 teams left after ______ go into the redemption house. So assuming they run that challenge and eliminate someone, there’s gonna be 4 remaining teams and what, 4 in the redemption house? Basically bringing a team out from redemption and into the finals. Smh.

MTV needs to lift the physical violence rule. Too many fake tough guys (and girls) run their mouths knowing they are immune. Would love to see a few people get punched out - Shane of course being first in line.

I can't even blame Bananas for saying what he said. You can't keep pushing somebody and expect them to take the highroad. Bananas walked around the whole house tryna avoid something from happening. Where I'm from when somebody is tryna avoid it, you leave it alone cuz something serious might happen to you if you keep pushing that man.

It's a good season as far as drama and most challenges, but the redemption house is trash. and mercenaries joining the game is trash.
I liked last seasons mercernaires. Let's get rid of people thats it, bring back the killers...
this was stupid.

Episode 17: "Scandal"
Rumors and gossip become one team's secret weapon when their backs are against the wall. Surprising outcomes at the "Heads Will Roll" challenge have lasting implications on the game.

Reactions: God
That elimination Challenge sucked, who is making these up? It was so anticlimactic the way it ended too.

I guess with these guy guy and guy girl pairings it makes it hard to make a elimination that is fair. Just horrible

That elimination challenge was boring lol. Literally a toss up. It was based on that water and how much you moved.

I was waiting for you to show back up here! Defend your man Cory and another sneak attack on an unprepared white man!
Nothing to defend. Don't mess with other ppl food and you wont get dropped.

After a century of sneaky white attacks on the black man Cory's brave act was him just joining the struggle and showing resistance.

MTV previews show Johnny/Tony at Armageddon, so they must of hit on the double cross lol, hope they find their way back in

"I'm as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs."

This might be the most country-est thing I've ever heard, but yet the most accurate description of a feeling.

Back
Top Bottom