MTV's The Challenge

Cara looks like she smells and doesn’t shower.

I use to root for Paulie like last season when he was going against everyone but now he’s is getting annoying and being with cara doesn’t help.

I don't care what she looks or smells like. :lol:

She has just become whiny, self-entitled and hypocritical in the past few years. All she does is create drama and then play the victim, especially on social media.

Can we just see a Wes vs Bear elimination already. For some reason seems like they are foreshadowing a Wes vs Hunter elimination

Turbo next episode got me dying, he's a ****in machine.

Paulie is a good competitor but he got that little man complex

Hunter is a bozo

Wes saying he's a trophy, I want someone to knock him out. Guy is nothing close to what he thinks of himself.

Turbo next episode got me dying, he's a ****in machine.

Paulie is a good competitor but he got that little man complex

Hunter is a bozo

Wes saying he's a trophy, I want someone to knock him out. Guy is nothing close to what he thinks of himself.
even tho hes not what he used to be, at the end of the day wes is a mount rushmore challenge competitor

in his prime dude was an animal, and even in the washed up state he is currently in hes still better than a lot of the guys there

CT overrated and I used to be a big fan of his

maybe saying that because he fell off so quickly while everyone else still in shape and competing

- Wes is trash for bringing up Devonne daughter. I'm starting to root for Bear cuz he gets under Wes skin.

- Kam throwing up :sick:

- I'm tryna find out if Dee can break me between her thighs.

even tho hes not what he used to be, at the end of the day wes is a mount rushmore challenge competitor

in his prime dude was an animal, and even in the washed up state he is currently in hes still better than a lot of the guys there

I remember Wes prime days but the way he talks. Like he's won ten of them and he's a mastermind. Nah, the last few times you've been on you talk this huge game and go home early.

Back
Top Bottom