MTV's The Challenge

CT would have more wins if it werent for all those DQs.

People sort of forget Wes disappeared for a while after the challenge screwed him with the redemption house twist after he maneuvered Johnny out the house. Then he only returned to Pros/stars vs. Champs challenge. Wes is a bit washed but he's still smarter than most.

While it will be interesting to see them go to individuals I think we might have the problem like in Vendettas where they level the playing field a bit too much and make the final physical at first but then end on some equalizer like a puzzle or carnival game. Not to say I'm against puzzles but having only one true winner they have to find a way to make it fair for both sexes and that usually doesn't make the best challenges.

Every man/women for themselves

I can’t see how Nany and Georgia make it further now

Dam it feels like it’s about time to have that annual trivia challenge that can leave a strong competitor up for elimination

Turbo when he found out that he wouldn't have to carry Nany anymore.
tenor.gif

finally catching up. Josh trying to hook up with amanada. how cringe lol damn im down 3 eps may not be caught up til tomm

Wes is overrated. Only way I'll change my mind is if he ends up winning this season.

Only 2 wins in over a decade career on the challenge. He only won the Duel because they screwed over CT and on top of that Brad finished the actual final faster than him but lost because of the BS soccer kick time penalty.

His 2nd win was the CT Appreciation Award, CT was going to win that season no matter who his partner is.

Getting screwed over in Exes 2 was the best thing to happen to his perception. Sarah & Jordan were going to win that Final no matter what. Wes & Theresa were never going to win that Final but he can play What If because he was "screwed over"

Wes is overrated. Only way I'll change my mind is if he ends up winning this season.

Only 2 wins in over a decade career on the challenge. He only won the Duel because they screwed over CT and on top of that Brad finished the actual final faster than him but lost because of the BS soccer kick time penalty.

His 2nd win was the CT Appreciation Award, CT was going to win that season no matter who his partner is.

Getting screwed over in Exes 2 was the best thing to happen to his perception. Sarah & Jordan were going to win that Final no matter what. Wes & Theresa were never going to win that Final but he can play What If because he was "screwed over"

I would say we’d is properly rated. He has a very good elimination record, and what he has done after having many people on the bananas train trying to get him into eliminations makes it tough to win. Him and Kenny were smoking the competition on rivals, and mtv pulled the first ever over night final, and barely gave them any head start the next day.

Wes has beaten a bunch of tomato cans in eliminations. This Bananas vs. Wes rivalry is revisionist history. His actual rival over the years was Kenny but since Kenny is rapey & can’t be on the sbow anymore, Bananas has been trying to make it seem like it was always his beef

Most of Wes’ elimination wins came on Fresh Meat because him & Casey had the least amount of luggagw weight to carry around.

After that his best elimination win was against Derrrick in the Duel

Back
Top Bottom