MTV's The Challenge

Oh they've broken up. Dont know why.

Cara is on that clone show looking to bang like 7 guys that all look alike.

I imagine it'll be the center of their drama in the next challenge. For that one I'll need Kyoe around to instigate.

Nah they're def living together in Montana.

That clone show was filmed when the whole Paulie cheating thing went down right after this season finished filming.

Gus saying he's bigger than Bear
CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

Both frail looking dudes.

Bear mind games have been entertaining. He's making this season great.

Bananas would fold though. He’s not cut out for confrontations.
Other ways to go that in hojse confrontation.

Johnny can talk **** with the best of them bit similar to how he handled Wes, Devon, team young ****s, some girls, etc. he'll always find a way to manipulate ppl to fet Bear in to an elimination and probably wont be afraid at all to face him in one either.

But even so I'll look forward to any eps where Johnny does buckle to it. He does have a breaking point. I'd love to see him go too far again and say some foul **** about Bear's family or something.

Last edited:
Wes is such a ****ing dork :lol:

:lol: @ bear to hunter “I’m better looking, stronger than you, and I’ve got better tattoos”. He really is a showman and knows how to piss people off and not give a ****, I love it. :lol: Georgie is foul though, he needs to do better :lol:

Gus trying to be tough, surprised he didn’t cry like the little ***** he is. What a ****ing moron, I don’t know who is dumber him or hunter. :lol:
Georgia the type of female to stay in abusive relationships

Gus a dweeb. First this out his mouth when bear calls him out is “cousin kissing mutha****a” :rofl:WHAT?!

I swear don’t remember that Gus guy from any episode or seen him talk til the elimination :lol:

Trash ***

Maan I miss the og’s. MTV needs to remaster the seasons not in HD and put them all up for streaming. They can make good bread off ads alone.

You can watch many of the OG seasons on Youtube, not remastered, but a few are still there

Gus is trash he simply couldn't back up all that **** talkin

I need Nany and Wes to go....how do you complain about the Brits taking over when they're the reason Bananas and CT got put up for elimination :lol:

You can watch many of the OG seasons on Youtube, not remastered, but a few are still there

Gus is trash he simply couldn't back up all that **** talkin

I need Nany and Wes to go....how do you complain about the Brits taking over when they're the reason Bananas and CT got put up for elimination :lol:

Right. Whining that the Brits have the advantage yet those 2 plus others have sent in other Americans lol

Back
Top Bottom