MTV's The Challenge

Season 34 premieres Aug. 28th! Trailer looks dope, after last season I'm really looking forward to the upcoming one. Didn't expect them to do a traditional team vs team format but I have heard there are twists, also strange that CT, Turbo, Ninja and Natalie don't appear to be starting on a particular team.

Nice :pimp: Going straight to the sequel.

It gotta be a prerequisite to have some weak players but one of these they gotta dona challenge where its nothing but ppl who have won.

Funny thing is there's no rookies in the US team but Josh was terrible last season.

Also not sure they could fill a champs only season if they are still trying for about 30 competitors. Def dont want them doing a true Champs vs the field type season again. While Invasion was kind of like that it was an entertaining season imo though.

Funny thing is there's no rookies in the US team but Josh was terrible last season.

Also not sure they could fill a champs only season if they are still trying for about 30 competitors. Def dont want them doing a true Champs vs the field type season again. While Invasion was kind of like that it was an entertaining season imo though.
Gotta dig deep for some vets.

Bring back Landon.

I saw Josh and was like :smh:

Also I might like to look at them but Nany don't belong.

So we are getting 90 min episodes again?!
VUtXnca.gif

there was a spoiler that popped up on my google news about Tori. i'll put it in a spoiler tag

apparently Jordan and her got engaged and it was during the challenge

Back
Top Bottom