MTV's The Challenge

Oh man, this is karma!

Rogan and CT salty one of them gotta be paired with slow *** non-swimming Dee :lol:

Oh damn this is pathetic Leroy. Getting out swam by Dee!?

:rofl: @ dumbass Joss. Betrays Georgia now wishing he was partnered with her.

:rofl: @ TeamUK having one Brit left on the team.

Last edited:
Kam running Leroy

Rogan trying to throw Dee in

Tori trucking the ******

Whole episode was crazy

I want Josh gone but I will say he is an impressive swimmer. He literally had Nany hitch a ride and dragged her to the end while beating the UK pair against him.

Josh got some nerve saying it sucks his team sent him in. Son is the reason team US is crippled as is.

Last edited:
FInally Kayleigh got exposed(can't swim and had no urgency = pathetic ) and took Joss down with her...Bet you before the race Joss was relieved he was paired with Kayleigh, instead of Dee,,...Can picture Georgia watching last night's episode with pure joy.

Josh is a such a big dummy. How do you lose a rope pulling contest to a guy with one hand

I felt all of those tears Leroy shed. I thought my boy was a goner

Team UK is looking stacked baby!

It's clearly Nany vs. Tori next week

When Nany says josh is like her little brother, I knew that hurt josh’s soul.

I thought Nany was about to give him the draws after a night of drinking then she called him her Little Brother

All I could think of was this

Was happy to see Josh lose, he sucks but that was brutal loss.

Jordan is a monster, has been for a while.

I was dying when they had to pick Dee for a team, Rogan was like ****. Hahahahahaha, he wanted no part of her.

Josh is underrated hes a solid competitor and hes a good guy i like him. jordan is just an elite competitor and has mastered the art of negating the disadvantage of having one hand

Leroy been on the challenge like 10 years. Like damn ***** you can't sign up for intensive swimming programs since it's your weakness?

Rogans bff lost because he ****** Georgia and NFL face over. Shows you what happens when you send strong players home and you protect weak players. Kaileigh didn't eem seem to care that she's the reason they went home.

Josh been crying all season talking a lot then lost to a ***** with one hand whose smaller than him. Not gonna miss his *****ing and moaning.

Jordan is a **** but he's the man in these challenges outside of Turbo with ONE ******* hand. He and Tori are the power couple Cara thinks her and Paulie are.

Jordan is a beast for figuring out how to beat Josh and basically made him fall 3 times. Team UK could have been stacked right now if they were playing a dumb game. I dont feel bad for Joss at all he deserved to go home

So all the guys are now in the final?

CT and rogan avoiding every eliminations is annoying. So was ninja being the spokesperson after not even competing.

FInally Kayleigh got exposed(can't swim and had no urgency = pathetic ) and took Joss down with her...Bet you before the race Joss was relieved he was paired with Kayleigh, instead of Dee,,...Can picture Georgia watching last night's episode with pure joy.
Joss literally said he's happy to team with Kayleigh cuz she isn't the worst swimmer :lol:

So all the guys are now in the final?

CT and rogan avoiding every eliminations is annoying. So was ninja being the spokesperson after not even competing.
Its happened more than once. A few challenges ago somebody else on team US got to be speaker and didn't participate.

Leroy didn't see an elimination either. I think he and CT get that vet pass and cuz they're both loveable guys that never cause drama. They both had some bad talk them (Leroy cant swim, CT is overweight) but nobody other than cocky rookies would try them. CT is usually a lone wolf. Leroy despite being Johnny's best friend in challenges easily drifter in to Wes' alliance.

Zach is the lucky one. Things changed, team US stopped betraying each other, and the alliance basically sent Theo and Jordan in to the majority of the eliminations.

LMAOOOOO Joss got what he deserved! Why the hell did they protect Kayleigh this season!?!?!

Same goes for Josh too....he started the whole vote in your whole teammate saga

Back
Top Bottom