MTV's The Challenge

Joss' only move he made in his challenge life completely backfired on him lmaooo. Dude had it coming, Karma got his *** too. I don't feel bad at all.

Jordan is a killer man. Dude is going to be one of the best ever on the show if he wins this year.

Jordan living up to his name, forreal. He's a killer and that has turned me into a fan.

At the beginning of the show, I was just cussing out loud because how you gonna *****, moan and cry about a swimming challenge when you have a life vest? :lol:

So annoyed with it at this point. I'm not a strong swimmer either, but more than half the trepidation is a fear of drowning, which is all but eliminated with a frickin' life vest...just ******* compete...Cara! She used to me one of my favorites...no more.

I'm surprised Leroy doesnt train to swim more when hes not bartending in Vegas. Guy basically confirmed the Challenge is his job and bartends on the side lol.

I keep thinking some kind of twist is coming that never has yet. If the format of a team final is coming I'm thinking they do something to give the Brits some kind of chance.

wasnt it before dirty 30 leroy talked about how he was training swimming with johnny
Leroys been training swimming since after his first challenge.

Lowkey though, those swimming challenges are skewed against black Americans.

Yeah CT def washed. UK should've been trying to get him outta there instead of Theo. Some combo of Joss/Rogan/Theo/Jordan/Kyle would be solid running a final. Any type of speed/endurance portion will be a bad look with CT. On the flip side, an eating challenge might make up for the lost time running :lol:
CT was the only person on their team who could do puzzles/cerebral challenges so they needed him, and he still would have washed any of them in a physical elimination and just gone over to the US. Plus they all liked him, he got along with everyone, and he was an OG. If they’d thrown him in the US team would have probably protected him by picking off their weak guys.

There was no benefit to the UK targeting him. Lowkey Rogan has always been their weakest player but for some reason they let him dominate the game :lol:

Oh man, this is karma!

Rogan and CT salty one of them gotta be paired with slow *** non-swimming Dee :lol:

Oh damn this is pathetic Leroy. Getting out swam by Dee!?

:rofl: @ dumbass Joss. Betrays Georgia now wishing he was partnered with her.

:rofl: @ TeamUK having one Brit left on the team.
Joss didn’t betray Georgia. MTV’s got that ****** biased editing.

Kayleigh targeted Georgia because Georgia was working with Jordan and Theo to take out Kayleigh and then Joss next to flip the numbers. Joss wasn’t willing to vote in Georgia until that plot got exposed which is why he kept telling “you weren’t working with people over there??”

MTV edited that all out to make Kayleigh look like a mastermind but it was basically just her and Joss being reactive to Jordan’s alliance.

CT was the only person on their team who could do puzzles/cerebral challenges so they needed him, and he still would have washed any of them in a physical elimination and just gone over to the US. Plus they all liked him, he got along with everyone, and he was an OG. If they’d thrown him in the US team would have probably protected him by picking off their weak guys.

There was no benefit to the UK targeting him. Lowkey Rogan has always been their weakest player but for some reason they let him dominate the game :lol:

Yeah he's a gift and a curse. Wouldn't mind having him in the final for puzzles/eating. But endurance I'd be worried. And I can't think of a final that didn't have some combo of all the aforementioned.

Giannis :lol:

p69ft6zyu9041.jpg

Joss crying in the interview :rofl:

Glad Josh finally got sent home. His damn voice is so f'n annoying.

Joss didn’t betray Georgia. MTV’s got that ****ty biased editing.

Kayleigh targeted Georgia because Georgia was working with Jordan and Theo to take out Kayleigh and then Joss next to flip the numbers. Joss wasn’t willing to vote in Georgia until that plot got exposed which is why he kept telling “you weren’t working with people over there??”

MTV edited that all out to make Kayleigh look like a mastermind but it was basically just her and Joss being reactive to Jordan’s alliance.
They're both team UK. Joss betrayed her.

That plot aside.

It all begins with Wes successfully manipulating enough team UK members to be in his alliance. Telling them I'll get you to the final and then we can compete. They never smartened up to the fact he was keeping team US strong while they were weak.

Last edited:
How exactly is the US team strong? Y'all keep trying to push this narrative.

Paulie: Proven to be all about himself in a Final (let Natalie get loss on Final Reckoning)
Leroy: No endurance (let Kyle smoke him on foot in Vendettas)
Zach: Best All Around Player (dumb as bricks on Puzzles)
Cara: No endurance (weak runner/swimmer)
Ashley: Best analytical player left
Kam: Had a decent showing in her 1st Final (terrible swimmer)
Nany: Chain Smoker

If you told that this would be the team left over that I'd have to go up against in a Final on a season where the team also had Turbo, Bananas, Wes, Laurel & Jordan, I'd take my chances 99 out of 100 times.

The only person Team UK got rid of that was Battle Tested was Theo.

We literally watched Georgia completely die after 3 miles in the Final last season, so I'm not going to sit here and act like she's some BIG improvement over Kayleigh & Dee.

Bear basically quit every endurance challenge during War of the Worlds 1.

Jenny had popcorn muscles, she looks the part but it never translated.

How exactly is the US team strong? Y'all keep trying to push this narrative.

Paulie: Proven to be all about himself in a Final (let Natalie get loss on Final Reckoning)
Leroy: No endurance (let Kyle smoke him on foot in Vendettas)
Zach: Best All Around Player (dumb as bricks on Puzzles)
Cara: No endurance (weak runner/swimmer)
Ashley: Best analytical player left
Kam: Had a decent showing in her 1st Final (terrible swimmer)
Nany: Chain Smoker
Cuz they're a team. Not individuals doing the final on their own.

The Pauly criticism doesnt even make sense :lol: He's entering a finale with a team and he's gonna make it about himself how? Pretending he doesn't have teammates? Obviously Zach won't be in charge of puzzles.

Only swimming will slow this team down. Team US have proven in the majority of the challenges they're better than Team UK.

Granted team UK now isn't the same team UK thats been competing all season. So that's gonna just be about if they can work as a team and finish tasks and solve puzzles fast enough to beat team US.

Depending on rules of the final like the entire team has to finish in order to win I can foresee a lot of ppl dropping out getting no money.

What doesn't make sense about Paulie not being a team player?

We've watched so many seasons now where the proverbial favorite who "dominated dailies" all season long then went and wet the bed in the Final

What doesn't make sense about Paulie not being a team player?

It's irrelevant. Especially with that example in this context.

Paulie isn't supportive or greedy given the twist of that finale. So what?

4 other ppl on team US to be supportive of whoever needs it.

We've watched so many seasons now where the proverbial favorite who "dominated dailies" all season long then went and wet the bed in the Final
If TJ turns the finale in to an individual free for all this will mean something.

What you just said is based off of recent individual and teams of pairs challenges.

Go back to the team challenges. The big teams that dominated the challenge usually won the final.

A team format challenge really isnt the same thing as rivals or vendettas or some individual challenges where Johnny, CT, Landon, Sarah, Laurel are dominating but some of them dont make the final and somebody like Evan and Paula end up winning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom