MTV's The Challenge

- Leroy shedding thug tears. Still in it.

- Now they wanna hug up on Dee after she did good. :lol:

- Glad that Rogan and Joss nonsense is done. Horrible leadership. Couldn't win a damn challenge. Threw in all their best players. Georgia was by far the best girl on their squad and CT so washed he just went along with their horrible plans.

- Jordan had a good plan in that elimination but him and Torrie acting like beating goofy and doofy Josh was a accomplishment. Calm down.

I do want to see a who’s who challenge where they bring 20 of the best male and female competitors, but I know drama equals ratings and that’s all MTV cates about, but then again they do run ridiculousness all day so either that show has great ratings or they don’t care 🤷🏽‍♂️

Just remembered, Kayleigh came onto Ex on the Beach UK as one of Joss's exes. Kayleigh also smashed Ashley Cain from the last WOTW.

:lol: @ Rogan doing Ashley dirty.

Thought for sure it'd be Ninja. I see Rogan trying to get back in Dee's good graces for some yambs before the final.

Nany loses AGAIN and is such a sore loser about it. It's sad cuz she believes all that delusional stuff she talking about deserving to be in a final, proving she can win it, 8 seasons and blah blah blah.

She's the type that wants to be coast to a final the way Kayleigh was and then be carried in that final.

Paulie is delusional.

Beating a guy one handed that's about 40 lbs heavier in size , in a game of tug of war ? i thought that was pretty bad *** ..
When you account for how dumb Josh was its not that impressive.

One hand or two handed before the tug of war it makes sense to pull as much rope on your side. Josh was using speed going one hand to the next while Jordan was pulling the rope in stride getting feet of rope with every pull. That's the first thing that gave Jordan the edge.

The rest were mind games.

Last edited:
Was holding out hope that this would become a singles final but that looks out the door.

CT with the vet awareness sensing this was the last challenge before the final.

It’s officially a challenge season when Ashley throws a tantrum and mentions she’s rich after being voted into an elimination lol

uK is going to wash them. Zach is right. CT and Rogan finally came around and saw that Paulie was working with them but trying to make their team weaker.

also lol at Paulie saying hes a legend for his three challenge streak of making it to the finals, not winning and going 3-3 in Eliminations lol

CT with the smart move

US team really did nothing but get rid of their own best players all season lol

I feel like dee could end up dragging UK team down, i would have gotten rid of her before this point. they should have pulled the trigger on her and not changed their minds

Why was Dee mad that they protected Tori, even after Ninja didn't get voted in AND they found out the final was next? Dummy. It's like she can't see the big picture right in front of her face :lol:

Nany was pathetic this season. Even before the elimination I knew it was a wrap. When TJ was giving instructions, she had a defeated/disgusted look on her face. Performance confirmed it. No urgency whatsoever.

The Paulie sunglasses thing was OD cringeworthy.

Glad to see some gamesmanship from CT. PLayed it smart by clueing into the fact that the finals would be the following week , assessed that Team USA is weaker , and the money shared with a bigger team means less money for each individual . Tried to take out the strongest girl in Ashley but obviously Nany was no match for her.

It's irrelevant. Especially with that example in this context.

Paulie isn't supportive or greedy given the twist of that finale. So what?

4 other ppl on team US to be supportive of whoever needs it.

If TJ turns the finale in to an individual free for all this will mean something.

What you just said is based off of recent individual and teams of pairs challenges.

Go back to the team challenges. The big teams that dominated the challenge usually won the final.

A team format challenge really isnt the same thing as rivals or vendettas or some individual challenges where Johnny, CT, Landon, Sarah, Laurel are dominating but some of them dont make the final and somebody like Evan and Paula end up winning.

You're just loud and wrong.

Gauntlet 1: The Bad Asses dominated all season long and got smoked in the Final by the Good Guys

Gauntlet 2 was the worst Final ever that came down to an eating challenge

Gauntlet 3: The Veterans dominated all season long and lost in the Final

The Ruins is probably the only season where the big team dominated all season long and then won the Final.

It isn't so cut and dry in these Team Challenges like you're trying to make it out to be.

A big advantage that Team US had on their side this challenge was the fact that they all competed on numerous challenges before. Half of Team UK was competing blind this season, they were practically a rookie team.

My point about Paulie is the fact that his version of leadership is trying to push the pace and force his partners to keep up with him. That has almost never worked on a team challenge. And judging by the preview he's going to wet the bed trying to push the pace again.

I hope there's a final twist where the best performer in the final gets to keep all the money for themselves. The rest of team UK doesn't deserve **** if they end up pulling this one out.

Paulie bout to pull a BiG E in the final, be hilarious if it happened.

lol at him already talking about his legacy, dude has not won a challenge yet.

Idk if this is the official ig account or not, but i hope it’s true

That's trash. Having a good social game is a part of the game. If the competitors figure out the rules in a way that benefits them they shouldn't be penalized because of it.

Back
Top Bottom