MTV's The Challenge

Oh ****, this already on?!

Forreal. Glad I already had the challenge set to record for all new episodes...it's a nice reprieve in a world w/o sports.

TJ having

TJ been coasting for a while now...from x games legend to his accident...at this point though, he's so corny. :lol: I respect the dude, and it's probably MTVs doing, but talking like he actually runs the show and has clout from a 1 v. 1 challenge perspective is silly. At the same time he sounds like us fans wanting more, so it is what it is. :lol:

Nelson and Cory are so full of ****. Bunch of loser boys.

I'm not sure what to expect, but I like this new wrinkle of needing to win at least a challenge...to win the challenge.

I have a feeling they have some type of purge or ways for players to get into the finals towards the end if they still haven't competed in an elimination. No way they just say 'well you haven't been in/won an elimination so see you later' without giving them some sort of shot.

I feel like a lot of challenges will be thrown due to not wanting to be in the tribunal towards the end of this challenge if you haven’t been in an elimination challenge yet. And that still won’t guarantee u being voted in to compete.

I’m curious how the play will be among groups.

it’s like do I want to avoid the elimination challenges early and not go in or should I try to politic and try to get voted in against someone weak and get it over with and be qualified for the final. I feel like it will be trickier and harder to get in towards the end with ppl trying not to vote you in based on that.

I have a feeling they have some type of purge or ways for players to get into the finals towards the end if they still haven't competed in an elimination. No way they just say 'well you haven't been in/won an elimination so see you later' without giving them some sort of shot.

People will throw a challenge to make sure they make it into Purgatory

Rogan got a thing for Asians? :nerd:

Dee a little shook. Smarter and learned more from Wes than I thought tho.

Last edited:
Ha so pretty much what I thought with this new concept. But with a twist, so you can vote yourself in. So throwing eliminations won’t help as much and not put you in control.

DEE is a wuss. Not mentally prepared? Cmon it’s jenn. Her mind set of if I lose it’ll be an embarrassment to lose to her. Such a weak champion and mindset. Hopefully this bites her in the *** down the road.

Greetings Earthlings

How bout that ride in

hqdefault.jpg

I don't know about yall but when I enjoy guilty pleasures like reality TV, alot of it is location and background.
This "Lair" that they are staying in doesn't ruin the Season for me, but man it isn't pretty to watch when they are not gaming.............**** is busted.

Anyone else perfer "pretty Living Conditions" and things likke that or is it just me?

Been knocking off this show called "Summer House" and at first it's not that great, but the setting kinda smashes it for me.....kind of low key loving that show.
Picked it up last Season, Just caught up on the Curreent Season today, and I think I will go back and watch the first few Seasons, but that Hampton house is a big reason why I like looking at it.....never realized that small thing I like, until just recvently.

just saw a clip of Swaggy and Bayleigh from Big Brother on this show. :lol: oh lord. They bring in a lot of people from BB now?

I don't know about yall but when I enjoy guilty pleasures like reality TV, alot of it is location and background.
This "Lair" that they are staying in doesn't ruin the Season for me, but man it isn't pretty to watch when they are not gaming.............**** is busted.

Anyone else perfer "pretty Living Conditions" and things likke that or is it just me?

Agree that I'd rather have a tropical setting. Probably not gonna be seeing a lot of cheeks in the Lost Hatch this season.

Lawd Dee ****ed up. That was a golden ticket to the final. Now she gave the strongest female a ticket to the final who she's going to have to compete against. That was sooooo dumb. I don't know how many more "layups" are left for the girls.

I need Bayleigh to pop off more and butt heads with the power players for entertainment value

Being able to throw yourself in if you're in the tribunal was a good idea. Winning challenges is still important.

Jenn's speech :rofl:

That elimination was made for Jenny.

Jenny probably had a better chance of spinning that thing around twice than Jenn did once :lol:

Dee is a FOOL for not going in and if she did nobody would’ve even been mad :lol:

Melissa is probably the only layup left

Jenn was not built for the Challenge point blank. That speech was terrible, I could tell Bananas and Wes were setting her up from the jump. I'm about 99.9% positive she never returns, she was the first female out on the Challenge and eliminated first on her season of Amazing Race smh.

Dee has shown to be emotionally unstable and loyal to a fault which showed that much more in last nights ep. I mean even if she wasn't ready or slightly injured she could have beat Jenn in that elimination.

For this season the early storylines appear to be Bananas and Wes teaming up as well as Jordan/Tori trying to strong arm everyone. Jordan is so emotional and will be interesting to see him clash with Bananas and Wes down the line.

Back
Top Bottom