MTV's The Challenge

To me its not that big of a deal that Jen won an elimination.

She qualifies for the final but it's not a guarantee she's in it. Same for Jay.

They can easily be sent in again and get sent home.

To me its not that big of a deal that Jen won an elimination.

She qualifies for the final but it's not a guarantee she's in it. Same for Jay.

They can easily be sent in again and get sent home.

Only situation I could see Jenny going in again would be someone selecting her in an to attempt to get rid of Tori (scenario would most likely happen towards the end of the season).

No other girl would want to go in against her and whatever girl that's in the tribunal wouldn't want her to come back gunning for them.

Only situation I could see Jenny going in again would be someone selecting her in an to attempt to get rid of Tori (scenario would most likely happen towards the end of the season).

No other girl would want to go in against her and whatever girl that's in the tribunal wouldn't want her to come back gunning for them.
There's gonna be a situation where ppl will have to go in to eliminations. It doesn't matter if the other girl doesn't want to face Jen. Not like they're gonna have a choice.

It's not like after half the ppl there are eliminated the other half make it to the final.

Also I could see a purge coming that eliminates like 6 ppl in a challenge they suck at.

Who are the guys that have actually beat CT in an elimination?

I'm blanking right now.

Brad on the Duel because of the stupid DQ
Last elimination on rivals 1 but Adam lost it for them
War of the Worlds 1 when him, Kyle and the other dude were wrestling for the ring
He also got purged right before the finals in Free Agents

CT STILL DA GOAT THO

Brad on the Duel because of the stupid DQ
Last elimination on rivals 1 but Adam lost it for them
War of the Worlds 1 when him, Kyle and the other dude were wrestling for the ring
He also got purged right before the finals in Free Agents

CT STILL DA GOAT THO
Guess we adding Jay to the list

Knew Jay was going to win with the way they edited the one on one of interviews saying jay has no shot and pretty much ishing on him.

props to the kid. Hate to see my favorite challenger go out like this so early after deciding to go in.

This was the best episode I've seen in a while

The voting process was hilarious and the elimination round was miraculous

Crazy Jay won but CT certified, I still think guys gonna keep voting Jay

He should get something with that 2nd skull; like a redemption if you lose an elimination

Like everyone said, I knew there was a danger of Jay pullin the miracle. Whole ep was him.

I have no idea how he pulled that door open with all those ropes still tied at the bottom. CT had his door open, but not all the way. When TJ said you have to open the door all the way, I was worried somethin like that would cost CT.

Rogan better watch out.

Wes voting with Bananas just sets him up for later.

Oh snap, one thing I just noticed is there is no Dragonball Z man? The one who got kicked off for fighting Jordan....TURBO? Wtf is TURBO?
He must be shooting a movie?

Yeah I would've liked a better unedited look at how Jay got his door wide open cuz CT wrapped mad chain and rope around it.

CT did get tired in the end. With a bit more force he could've got that door wide open and that small chain off or broken.

i miss heel ct lol nice guy ct isnt getting it done. i hope he comes back in better shape and more determined

It's funny people are still scared to go in when you have to go in to be able to win the money.

Yup folks so used to skating by and it's only towards the end when it starts to get really tense and cutthroat. I like how they flipped it.

I wonder if ppl with multiple skulls Are able or have the power to select who they want to give them too to qualify for the final.

If it does count my guess is a head start/skip an obstacle in the final type thing
That'd be my guess as well. But in the end it seems like the grenade type things only help so much. I was hoping they'd announce a third twist after Jay won last night, something like "since you have two red skulls you can use one for immunity at the next elimination or gain a significant advantage at the next elimination".

I also had a feeling Bananas wasn't going in with the editing trying to push that narrative before the vote. I really hope we get to see a Bananas/Wes elimination this season.

what i dont understand is now that you pretty much have to go in to get into a final why not go in early than later on? for example if i was bananas or nelson seeing how i was getting votes I would rather go in knowing most likely i would take on jay and come back get my skull while still be in the game or am i missing something

what i dont understand is now that you pretty much have to go in to get into a final why not go in early than later on? for example if i was bananas or nelson seeing how i was getting votes I would rather go in knowing most likely i would take on jay and come back get my skull while still be in the game or am i missing something

Many of them are still playing a scared game and this new twist of having to win an elimination is foreign to them. Seems many of them were scared to go in last night knowing CT could have been their opponent. So last night after Jay got voted in their were five others that could potentially have faced him (CT, Swaggy, Bear, Nelson and Rogan). The players still want the supposed "layup" to face in an elimination.

Back
Top Bottom