MTV's The Challenge

Gonna need a Killa Kam and Bayleigh alliance next season. Bayleigh can hold her own without Swaggy.

Speaking of next season, I don’t think we’ll get it cuz of the covid:frown:

Gonna need a Killa Kam and Bayleigh alliance next season. Bayleigh can hold her own without Swaggy.

Speaking of next season, I don’t think we’ll get it cuz of the covid:frown:

I've heard ratings have been good so doubt they drop the show even with the extended break coming up. I'm hopeful we at least get another season by mid 21' but that may be asking alot.

what i dont understand is now that you pretty much have to go in to get into a final why not go in early than later on? for example if i was bananas or nelson seeing how i was getting votes I would rather go in knowing most likely i would take on jay and come back get my skull while still be in the game or am i missing something
People aren’t going to be calling Jay a layup much longer. Similar to how everybody thought Zach’s girl(forget her name) Jenna was a layup and she just kept destroying every challenge until people respected her. Same thing with Susie and even Sarah. Hell I remember the days when nobody wanted Laurel on their team, I forget who was running things before her, Maybe Ruthie or Coral. Dude is obviously no layup, they better stop gunning for that man.

Laurel got paired with Kenny or Mark and I remember it was a few episodes in and she was still only “sneaky good”, hasn’t all the way got her respect and they won like every damn Challenge that Season. My memory is worse as I enter my 40’s, somebody correct me if I’m off

Me personally I wouldn't be so eager to put myself in an elimination

I would rather take a chance and just let the game come to me

Me personally I wouldn't be so eager to put myself in an elimination

I would rather take a chance and just let the game come to me
The problem with this is I feel eventually there's gonna be a purge challenge and a bunch of ppl waiting it out wont even get a chance to go to elimination.

Also I think there's gonna be a point with like 10 or 8 ppl left all with red skulls and then TJ is gonna be like only 5 or 4 ppl are going to the final :lol:

Eventually things are gonna go back to regular challenges.

Laurel got paired with Kenny or Mark and I remember it was a few episodes in and she was still only “sneaky good”, hasn’t all the way got her respect and they won like every damn Challenge that Season. My memory is worse as I enter my 40’s, somebody correct me if I’m off
Laurel was paired up with Kenny on Fresh Meat 2 for her debut season. I watched almost all seasons starting from Fresh Meat 1 around the time Invasion ended so am familiar with many of the challengers and stories. I remember they thought Laurel was athletic but didn't really respect her as at first as they credited Kenny for much of their early success. They were a force though and it's still surprising they got beat by Landon and Carley as Carley has to be one of the weaker players to win a final. FM2 is one of my favorite seasons overall with the eliminations being almost a mini final. Darrell and Cara were surprisingly the first ones out.

what i dont understand is now that you pretty much have to go in to get into a final why not go in early than later on? for example if i was bananas or nelson seeing how i was getting votes I would rather go in knowing most likely i would take on jay and come back get my skull while still be in the game or am i missing something
Cause going in now doesn't mean you wont go in later, if you may be forced to go in later down the road I can understand why you don't necessarily want to go now. On the Island it was similar where you had to "win" a key to get to finals, and other than the steal a key twist that happened later, getting them early meant you literally didn't have to do anything the rest of season.

You get a skull early now, it isn't gonna stop people who want to target you down the line. Individual season, it will be 3-4 people each gender in the final. 14 players, thats at least 10 red skulls being handed out. The only worry is who you might be going up against if you wait down the line. It's a lot better to let someone else get voted by the house, and then if you like your match up, have tribunal send you in when you know your opponent. If Bananas or Nelson got voted in by house, they could of gone against anyone. Tribunal could of throw another strong player up against them to try and eliminate em.

Rogan whining about Dee had me laughing.

Sad to see CT gone

Ashley gotta go home ASAP, I can’t stand white women that play victim

No one above the age of 15 should be nicknamed Swaggy anything.

Last edited:
Man Ashley really is a garbage person (shocking I know).

Bear was all the wrong for that prank with the fire extinguisher, but to spit in his face is unacceptable.

Then she putting Mattie's business out there after she confided in her.

But the ironic thing is so loves to play victim all the time, like literally the last episode. :lol: :smh:

I'm a bit lost. Just cuz Dee admitted she helped Ashley get Johnny's name mentioned in the last vote he now wants Ashley to win?

Fam basically orchestrated everything to push her over the edge which led to her being eliminated.

Ashley:

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FeaLAQlhJO4vL2%2Fsource.gif

Back
Top Bottom