MTV's The Challenge

Vernon Davis as host is random as hell lol

Leroy and kam should have just teamed up for the final. Freaking nany

Kam was holding Corey back during the running. I honestly don’t think it would’ve made a difference. CT and Amber dominated that final.

Seems like vernon watches it at least? When they had nick young do it he seemed clueless.
Yea Davis has been a much better host than Young was IMO. Only thing that kind of bugs me is when he says Kyle he pronounces it like Caaal lol (like Cal said a little slower).

Wonder if we get a Lolo and Wes virtual appearance next week. Or maybe Lolo is totally turned off The Challenge and thought her edit did her dirty lol. She should know The Challenge is heavily edited for TV and when guys like Bill Simmons call it "the 5th major sport" they are obviously joking.

I'll put All Stars comments in spoilers for now...

Syrus demanding to go in with Alton is all-time dumb. Big Easy is right there. Your bum ankle isn't beating Alton in anything.
Okay, that’s enough.
I can no longer hold out for the Finale so I can binge watch.
I’ve seen that commercial with Jisela and those jiggly buns jist one too many times.
I. Must. Start. Tonight.

sidenote: I can’t recall when TJ took over but boy is he heaps better than Dave Mirra
What do y’all think his payday is?
1million, more or less(I’d say more)

sidenote: TheChallengemoney prize used to be so minuscule. How are they going to bring back the OldSchool fools and put them back on the minuscule scale.

sidesidesidenote: I don’t know why Jemmeye turns me on so damn bad.

Last edited:
Okay, so I remeMBER FRESH MEAT, but I didn’t realize they plucked those guys from obscurity. So where TF did Big Easy come from?

Man Trishelle is a whole kind of *****.

“She has no friends and I have tons so it’s fine”
She totally fits the Bill of that Beverly Hills Housewife except more like Littlerock Arkansas *** Bags”

Kendal, bless her heart. She is so nervous all of the time.

I can’t believe my eyes.
Tell me that Nehemiah isn’t putting together a 3some with Kelly Ann and Jemmeye.

Kelly Ann is going to get x’ed down by one of the Brothers. First I see her hugging up to Lettarian with the most comfortable we are about to do this face, now I see her *** poppin in front of Nehemiah just seconds before she stole a hug that Jemmeyedidn’t have the balls to take. This is way better than the so-called drama MTV cooks up weekly. Seems much more natural.

Syrus is a dumbass :lol: He would've lost whether it was solo or a team thing.

:rofl: @ asking Beth if she could climb the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Lol from what I heard the FM cast were Real World / Road Rules rejects.

That sounds right.

Another example is Mark Long. He auditioned for Real World but B/M thought he was better suited for a new show called Road Rules.

Okay, that’s enough.
I can no longer hold out for the Finale so I can binge watch.
I’ve seen that commercial with Jisela and those jiggly buns jist one too many times.
I. Must. Start. Tonight.

sidenote: I can’t recall when TJ took over but boy is he heaps better than Dave Mirra
What do y’all think his payday is?
1million, more or less(I’d say more)

sidenote: TheChallengemoney prize used to be so minuscule. How are they going to bring back the OldSchool fools and put them back on the minuscule scale.

sidesidesidenote: I don’t know why Jemmeye turns me on so damn bad.

TJ's first season was Gauntlet 2 when he almost got in a fight with Syrus after an elimination. As for Dave Mirra, I don't think they had scripts back then. TJ has alluded to doing basic scripts so he knows what to say. That being said, I don't think any type of script could have saved Johnny Moseley. He ruined some pretty fun seasons.

Okay, so I remeMBER FRESH MEAT, but I didn’t realize they plucked those guys from obscurity. So where TF did Big Easy come from?

John went over it one time on a podcast. All of the new challengers that appeared on fresh meat people who made it to the final round of casting for the real world, but did not make the very last cut to be on the show.

Some #LowIQ from Syrus.

Aren't Alton and Jisela married? If so they wilding.

Boy God Damn Fam.
That Pooper is donk.

86B7DDBF-9512-40D5-B4B3-96375B50371F.jpeg

According to Derrick (btw, the US Weekly pods are pretty good), Alton didn't gas out in the daily. His shoes were too small and he could barely walk. Not sure how that happens, but that's the story, and they're sticking to it.

Back
Top Bottom