MTV's The Challenge

Laterrian dumb. Volunteered himself to be eliminated with Katie.

Jemmye says it like every ep; this is an old school challenge so the whole point is to avoid eliminations. Makes no sense to offer yourself up.

Guys, in all of Challenge History, which 2 Girls would you chose?
Don't remember them all but since it seems you're talking about banging and not partnering up with them in a Challenge I'll go with Jenn and Svetlana.

Honorable mentions: Rachel, Coral, Veronica, Jisela, Faith, Angela, Alicia, and Cheyenne

In terms of women who actually competed on challenges, Melinda is far and away #1 for me. Bad competitor, but absolutely gorgeous. Still bummed Madison never did challenges, but it probably would have been a bad environment for her.

In terms of women who actually competed on challenges, Melinda is far and away #1 for me. Bad competitor, but absolutely gorgeous. Still bummed Madison never did challenges, but it probably would have been a bad environment for her.

Rewatching her RR season with Tony and all them. Crazy to look back on it all.

KellyAnne is lookin' like old school KellyAnne on All-Stars. Her unitard on the first episode at the party...man.

Fessy gon mess around and never win period just off poor politics. He coulda had Cory/Nelson/Josh/Cassie as a lock alliance now he only got 2 of 'em. You calling yourself the best when you haven't won ****.

I love All-Stars, but it's very clear who was there for a certain amount of time. Which is a bummer, because the alternates would have been more fun.

73E4F5EA-BB66-4E1D-80D7-430DE47505D4.jpeg

OMG.
This episode had me heated.
I watched a couple of ppl turn snake.
Bummer.
Stoked for the two that won.
Now the guy that was voted in choosing the girl he did I would have chose her too, but he looked bad doing it because of the temper tantrum he threw after saying “the people who have done it shouldn’t have to do an elimination again”
...she was awfully nice to him afterwards, I would have given him an earful about being hypocritical because she had already done way more than 1.

The whole concept of getting to pick your elimination teammate is trash. It allows for **** like what happens to Kendall to occur. It's not because you lost, it's not because the others voted you in. It's only because one (other) person got first place and one (other) person wanted you to help them not get eliminated. Basically, unless you win EVERY single challenge, your fare can lie in the hands of just one person. Regardless of how you've performed all throughout the season. Trash execution of this season in my opinion.

Random theory:
The original premise of the lifesaver was intended to remain in place, but after the forfeit/quit by Arissa in the aftermath of the first used lifesaver, production probably scrapped the idea in hopes to avoid more of three same. Additionally, (I think) they added in the double eliminations suddenly in efforts to speed up the removal of players, after realizing these older challengers aren't gonna be able to last another 10+ daily challenges; probably the same reason there's like, half the original cast in the final. 😂

If I was Nehemiah I would've chose Aneesa. He shouldn't have even been in that elimination.

Foul with what happened to Kendal though.

Crazy how ppl like Jonna and Jemmye make it to the final. Something gotta be up. They cut to the final quick. Should be more eliminations. Get rid of this dead weight.

:lol: @ Darrell carrying Ruthie. For a sec I thought that was Alton.

Last edited:
Can't remember all of them, but I definitely would have preferred Cohutta and Heather Cooke over some of the people we got.

"Cooke was flown to Argentina with the initial cast of All Stars to serve as an alternate in case anybody was disqualified. She was eventually sent home after being unused."

Wow. Didn't think she wanted to do anymore challenges.

Maybe she will be back next season.

Listened to a podcast with the president of B/M. More or less confirmed future All-Stars type seasons. Apparently nearly 100 RW/RR alums have expressed interest in future seasons now that they've seen it. Also, they're going to be 8-9 episodes as that is the ideal number of episodes for your average binge watcher. This season was supposed to be only eight episodes.

It's the Watch With Us: Challenge Edition podcast produced by US Weekly. It's a weekly podcast, but they get solid guests, including a producer.

I don’t think Gemmeye and Jisela can finish a FINAL either. This must be one of the original easier Finals if those guys think they can actually finish.

Back
Top Bottom