MTV's The Challenge

New British chick on this current season :lol:

You’rr thinking about crazy Julie from the New Orleans season. There was this fine *** chick named Melissa on that season who was showing her ******* for beads. That’s the season that gives us Come On Be My Baby Tonight! Classic!
Taking it back

b188c186014968b90847d912e0a12085.jpg

I was a super fan of her.
Matter of fact next topic after this Camilla rant needs to be a ranking.
Between Seattle 1 and New orleans 1, may be the best season ever. Coral, Coral, Coral! ''nuff said''
Damn dude, you still defending her racist ***? :lol: :smh:
Reaching for the moon to cape for her.
Naw even as a black man, I always find it mad hypocritical for some of us to be offended when they come out their mouth with the N word, when that's all we hear from each other.
I'm more of an intent person. now if she was like you need to be in chains and thrown off the amistad you n-er pos, then ima call her racist and be like don't bring her back. Letting the N word sliip after a drunken rant that she seemed to be sorry for im not tripping.
Yall can't say she has not only a drinking problem, but a legit mental problem, then be surprised she said it..
This is just my opinion, I know I call white people everything under the book even my wife lol

New British chick on this current season :lol:
You’rr thinking about crazy Julie from the New Orleans season. There was this fine *** chick named Melissa on that season who was showing her ******* for beads. That’s the season that gives us Come On Be My Baby Tonight! Classic!
Oh yes yes.. Did she say something racist? or was she just on a rant that was about to go there. ?

No just a drunken outlandish yelling moment, no racism involved

And Coral was on the NY season

Seattle was the season with the black gay dude who slaps the hell out of the sick white girl when she was leaving

And you keep minimizing what Camilla did. She just ran up on Leroy and started calling him a big black mofo and the N word. She was drunk sure but I wouldn’t classify what she did as just some drunken rant. She sought him out to verbally assault him.

I'm mixing my seasons up. that was so long ago now.
I liked that season
i liked new orleans,
and I liked seattle. Slap heard around the world.. wasn't chick like bipolar too.
If the challenged happend earlier those 2 army dudes would've been perfect for the challenges

Both those guys actually did do a couple seasons of the Challenge

I remember one season CT kept trying to protect David because they were friends from back home. I believe it was the Inferno. CT steps in for him to beat Shane in a cookie eating spinning challenge

I was a super fan of her.
Matter of fact next topic after this Camilla rant needs to be a ranking.
Between Seattle 1 and New orleans 1, may be the best season ever. Coral, Coral, Coral! ''nuff said''

Naw even as a black man, I always find it mad hypocritical for some of us to be offended when they come out their mouth with the N word, when that's all we hear from each other.
I'm more of an intent person. now if she was like you need to be in chains and thrown off the amistad you n-er pos, then ima call her racist and be like don't bring her back. Letting the N word sliip after a drunken rant that she seemed to be sorry for im not tripping.
Yall can't say she has not only a drinking problem, but a legit mental problem, then be surprised she said it..
This is just my opinion, I know I call white people everything under the book even my wife lol

Oh yes yes.. Did she say something racist? or was she just on a rant that was about to go there. ?

So you one of them "they can say it too" people. :lol:

Sound like you just tryna excuse her racism. I don't care how many black people use it amongst ourselves. She didn't "let it slip". She went on a whole racist rant talking about his skin color and called him a N. Ain't no defending that unless you're ok with racism.

Nope, just not one of them social justice warrior hypocrites. (not calling you that.. )
I like dark humor, I say racist things and make crude jokes. I'm a bit older I grew up in the south. I've had old colonizer ladies sneer at me and tell me to back up in a grocery line. Been spit on while having an argument. Got in physical altercations.
Grew up with the sticks and stones motto.
So again. Im not going to pretend I haven't had my fair share of name calling in the heat of battle.
No I dont feel threatened by a 4'11 Spanish chick calling me the N word. If you do and you feel like she needs to be erased from the universe cool.
I know my history and I know Our history this doesnt bother Me.
All about intent and how far she could've gone.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Devin.

Son is hilarious. Talking all this **** when you know he cant back it up. Said he gonna wash Johnny. Man he had me in tears with his comebacks.

This is why he is on these shows. Son trying his hardest to be the new Wes. On a previous note, this is also why Kailah gets so much screen time. She talks a big game on the girl's side. If she wasn't there they'd have to try and stir up drama with new girls or rely on Marie.

:sick: @ Devin hooking up with Jemmye

She confirmed he's coming to NY to go out on a date on the aftershow.

Before that she joked that he was her future husband. Made it clear they smashing.

Last edited:
So Kayleigh is secretly hooking up with Bananas right? Only thing that makes sense for her not to vote him in, Devin having to tell Nelson some rumor he’s not going to like, and what looks like Kayleigh’s **** being throw off the 2nd floor

Marie might be the worst elimination competitor, closest automatically L in a while.

When someone yelled "Marie this is made for you" after TJ revealed the title as Basket Case :rofl:

So Kayleigh is secretly hooking up with Bananas right? Only thing that makes sense for her not to vote him in, Devin having to tell Nelson some rumor he’s not going to like, and what looks like Kayleigh’s **** being throw off the 2nd floor

I think so. This was alluded to in previews before iirc

I'm ready for this Dirty XXX, Vendettas storyline to be done with. Final Recokoning doesn't premiere till Summer (probably June) and it's gonna drag again till October.

They did Dirty 30, the Pros challenge, now Vendettas, and they already have Reckoning lined up? All back to back to back to back? :lol:

These are full time jobs for some of these contestants at this point.

Back
Top Bottom