MTV's The Challenge

Thinking the same about Tony. He's really feelin' himself right now. Going from Pippen to Bananas' Jordan to wearing the crown, calling himself alpha and saying he's the one to beat because of 4 bids in the troika. :lol: It's real hard to root for that guy.
at least he has been performing well in almost all the challenges. hes really stepped it up this year. devin sucks. and now he thinks hes the man because he beat overrated bananas

Is next week the episode before the final? It seems like the last few weeks have quickly moved along with having challenges and eliminations on the same ep. That last challenge looked cool but lol at them showing their only time elapsed for the first five seconds. They could have at least shown times closer to the half way mark. Bottom two have gotta be Jemmye and Devin.

That's fine.

EDIT

There was a post about Devin leaving Final Reckoning cuz his dad died thats disappeared. That's what my post was responding too :lol:

Last edited:
Tony better win that Final the way he has thrown everybody under the bus #TonyTime :rofl:

I haven’t seen RoyLee that fired up since before the Exes 2 final when he shed a tear in his confessional

I too am ready for a Leroy win!

Kailah only finished a minute and change ahead of Jemmye. Overrated.

Reactions: HIM
I don't get the shock over Cara, you KNEW she was pickin her **** stick.

As for Tony.....eh. He already lost givin Zach a free pass, Brad is no layup, he gutted Bananas, I don't have a problem with him goin against Leroy.

I do have a problem with MTV finding a way to have Bananas at the final. :smh: G T F O O H with that ****. Let it go already, dude is old news.

I need me a girl who supports me the way Kam supports LeRoy.

She fine, too. She from the islands? I hear a little accent.

Only person I'm rooting against is Nicole. Can't stand her ***.

I need me a girl who supports me the way Kam supports LeRoy.

She fine, too. She from the islands? I hear a little accent.

Only person I'm rooting against is Nicole. Can't stand her ***.

I CAN NOT STAND this Andy Dicc doppelgänger either.

Also, Tony been a *****. Played his homie.... I get it. It’s a game, but as your friend just be straight up with him. Leroy wasn’t even really aggressive. Then Tony tried to make light and take credit saying, “I got you angry so you could win.” FOH! Tony been a lame beta his entire time on these competitions.

Last edited:
Leroy was acting like a broad. Shut the **** up. I don't understand why he's acting so entitled. He's average as **** every challenge. He doesn't win ****, he just gets by every time.

Why would Cara pick you over the man she ****in? Like come on, you dumb for thinking she would.

I hated the way Leroy was talking at the table. Basically said they all owe him. I would have voted him in off that alone. He played that wrong.

Leroy got ****ed over the last challenge, that was a weak *** move but this one, nah. Stop running your mouth and win some challenges.

“Doesn’t do anything every challenge” —> Beats Bananas 2x, Wes 2x, Zach, Brad, Reilly, all former Finalists, all in eliminations

Rivals: Bananas & Tyler
Exes: Bananas (2 eliminations)
Rivals 2: CT & Wes (2 eliminations)
Free Agent: Bananas (2 eliminations)
Exes 2: Jordan (4 eliminations)
Bloodlines: Cousin Jamie
Rivals 3: Bananas
Dirty XXX: Jordan (1 elimination)
Vendettas: TBD (1 elimination)

9 seasons. 3 finals. 2 injury DQs.
8-4 in eliminations
Handicapped by Naomi & Ty on Exes & Rivals 2
Lost to lumberjack CT on Free Agents
Dirty XXX was by far his worst season coming off of injury

I know we live in the What Have You Done For Me Lately Era but what more was he supposed to have done by now?

I haven't watched all of those. I've watched the last 3-4 challenges (not including Pro vs Jo ****) but he always reminded me of Tony. Big tall athletic guy that fizzles out at the end and goes pretty much unseen the whole challenge. He seems like he never goes anywhere but I guess I'm wrong.

Either way, acting like people owe him and demanding to be saved was a dumb strategy. I wouldn't have saved him off that alone.

The wall flipping over instead of breaking and then the handles in the balls breaking on Brad :rofl:

Yeah that was crazy. Couldn't believe that.

Going to be funny if Tony doesn't finish in the top 3

All challenges going forward are going to be real rough for him

Favorite to win the final has to be Zach. But considering this year there's only one true winner they'll have to incorporate more puzzles and some kind of scoring system to make it fair to the females I'd think. Don't like the idea of them bringing Johnny on as a mercenary in the same season he's competed in.

Back
Top Bottom