MTV's The Challenge

It’s all going to depend on how they decide to structure the Final so that it’s remotely fair for the females to be competing against the males

Zach is the clear favorite right now. Cara might be a darkhouse, she didn’t even look tired after that course.

Nelson is so disappointing. It seems like he has regressed from Invasions. He’s about to become the new Leroy. Great at eliminations but lackluster at everything else.

I’d be shocked if anybody other than Jemmeye and Devin came in last for that run

Yeah, I feel like they were playing up Kyle struggling for some drama or surprise. I would imagine they are close. If they wanted a better cliff hanger, they should have staged it so that each person left on an isolated shot. Then have the final times posted on the screen. They could have done everybody but the last two with their times posted. Would have made for better television.

I was just thinking after this past ep how will Leroy not make the final this time.

That challenge to get to the Czech republic was nothing but running. Nothing that played to his weaknesses.

How old is Bill Simmons? :lol:

Last edited:
I was just thinking after this past how will Leroy not make the final this time.

That challenge to get to the Czech republic was nothing but running. Nothing that played to his weaknesses.

How old is Bill Simmons? :lol:

On the old bs report, he used to talk about the challenge every season. He hasn't done it for the last 5 years or so though... other then having John bananas on after he dicked Sarah over.

Bill Simmons is the greatest,
i'll watch the last ep in a bit.
any more word on champs vs pro/stars

Leroy is an idiot!
HOw was he not smart enough to change his vote to Cara.

He sank his girl Kam!

cant wait til devin gets beat and brought back down to earth

getting way too cocky

Thinking the same about Tony. He's really feelin' himself right now. Going from Pippen to Bananas' Jordan to wearing the crown, calling himself alpha and saying he's the one to beat because of 4 bids in the troika. :lol: It's real hard to root for that guy.

Gotta give it up to Kam. I'm not a fan of her in this game. But I still think she's the dopest. She's proving herself like tory did.
I root for Cara. She seems like she trains the hardest to win these.

Tori is overhyped. She didn’t prove anything. She saw 1 elimination against Marie. That’s like beating the Nets and saying you’re good eough to be in the Finals.

She also wasn't that far behind on the final challenge. That's why I'm interested to see the times next week on this run

Thinking the same about Tony. He's really feelin' himself right now. Going from Pippen to Bananas' Jordan to wearing the crown, calling himself alpha and saying he's the one to beat because of 4 bids in the troika. :lol: It's real hard to root for that guy.

Tony and Zach's punk ***! It's hard watching these two manipulate the game because of the vets that we grew up on aren't in the game anymore.

Tony is acting like some heavyweight champ because he ate a bowl of mayonnaise faster then Leroy...? smh! And Zach just has the look of a tough opponent, but I've never seen him go against anybody that could give him a tough challenge.

Back
Top Bottom