MTV's The Challenge

I haven't watched all of those. I've watched the last 3-4 challenges (not including Pro vs Jo ****) but he always reminded me of Tony. Big tall athletic guy that fizzles out at the end and goes pretty much unseen the whole challenge. He seems like he never goes anywhere but I guess I'm wrong.

Either way, acting like people owe him and demanding to be saved was a dumb strategy. I wouldn't have saved him off that alone.
Leroy has suffered way more from injuries than anything else. Thats why it seems like he never goes anywhere.

When he actually loses, he takes his L and tries to come back hard next challenge. Other than last challenge where he got screwed in to that elimination I don't even remember when Leroy last lost an elimination. I feel like his last 3 appearances ended in injury.

Reactions: God
Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyum RoyLEE is pissed!
Out of character Tony said to him, man.........he burned that Friendship going forward.

Death.

Going to be funny if Tony doesn't finish in the top 3

All challenges going forward are going to be real rough for him
Oh he's definitely not finishing in the TOP 3.
LeRoy broke that spoiler on the recap, MTV should have edited that out, LeRoy said "I made a promise to Banana's that I wouldn't let you win any money so...we will se what happens"
Yea TOny isn't winning ish.

sucks to see nelson go. he has to go against the odds every year and still makes it far

happy to see devin go he was getting way too cocky

That 2 Minutes is going to haunt Nelson forever. He’s been on a downward spiral of bad luck since Invasions.

Oh he's definitely not finishing in the TOP 3.
LeRoy broke that spoiler on the recap, MTV should have edited that out, LeRoy said "I made a promise to Banana's that I wouldn't let you win any money so...we will se what happens"
Yea TOny isn't winning ish.

Caught that too.

I had missed some of the beginning of the ep this past Tuesday.

Man, **** Jemmeye. She did the worst out of the girls and TJ gives her that pat on the head compliment when she was most likely dead last out of everyone.

Also Devin just silently losing like that. Pathetic.

I CAN NOT STAND this Andy Dicc doppelgänger either.

Also, Tony been a *****. Played his homie.... I get it. It’s a game, but as your friend just be straight up with him. Leroy wasn’t even really aggressive. Then Tony tried to make light and take credit saying, “I got you angry so you could win.” FOH! Tony been a lame beta his entire time on these competitions.
Tony is the perfect example of when the lame gets power. He's finally doing good in a challenge now he doing too much. He went from Kyle Lowery in the playoffs to thinking he Steph Curry.

Leroy was acting like a broad. Shut the **** up. I don't understand why he's acting so entitled. He's average as **** every challenge. He doesn't win ****, he just gets by every time.

Why would Cara pick you over the man she ****in? Like come on, you dumb for thinking she would.

I hated the way Leroy was talking at the table. Basically said they all owe him. I would have voted him in off that alone. He played that wrong.

Leroy got ****ed over the last challenge, that was a weak *** move but this one, nah. Stop running your mouth and win some challenges.
Damn. Baller ain't loyal. :smh:

Rumored pairings for Final Reckoning

Screen%20Shot%202018-03-31%20at%204.08.48%20PM.png

1st Column
Derrick H/Tori
CT/Veronica
Zach/Amanda
Joss/Sylvia
Chuck/Britni

2nd
Nelson/Shane
Kyle/Brad
Bananas/Tony
Paulie (Big Brother)/Nathalie
Jozea (BB/Champs vs Stars)/Dayvon e (Big Brother)

3rd
Marie/Cara
Kayleigh/Kailah
Melissa/Kam
Faith(Ex on the Beach)/Angie(Bad Girls Club)
Jenna/Jemmye

Last edited:
These teams are going to be wild. Hope they don't have to do too many physical things together. Who is with Natalie?
And who is above Jenna and who is to the left of Jenna?

The pairings for Final Reckoning just makes it seem like Rivals 4 :lol:

Since there's no going back on getting contestants from completely unrelated shows, I need way more girls from Bad Girls Club on the challenge from here on out :evil:

Final Reckoning looks dumb if those are really the teams. Tony/Bananas and Brad/Kyle looking like runaway favorites. Unless they aren't planning on having physical eliminations/finals.

One thing that clearly seems unfair are some guy-guy pairings and girl-girl pairings that give some clear advantages and disadvantages.

Unless they're gonna switch it up every fee challenges.

Back
Top Bottom