MTV's The Challenge

i had a small crush on brooke hogan back in her pop star reality show days. Idk why she didn't just go into the WWE like flair's daughter. would've been epic. Too many blond hair chicks i guess
She thought she was gonna be America’s next pop star

Tony acting like he actually won something, will peep champs vs stars, hopefully its better than past years, When is the next actual challenge?

Tony acting like he actually won something, will peep champs vs stars, hopefully its better than past years, When is the next actual challenge?
I think Season 32 is supposed to be this summer so I'd say late June possibly. Probably around the time Champs vs Stars ends.

Was googling past seasons of the RW and came across Christina from RW Paris. Thought she was fine AF when I was younger. Worked at some in Vegas apparently. Aged a little but still nice.

trainor_christina.jpg

christina-trainor-during-grand-opening-party-for-ice-night-club-at-picture-id451447771

Is the final reunion show part 2 worth me going to watch (I'd have to download) or just skip and watch Champs vs stars.
Is it a bunch of yelling at each other?

Is the final reunion show part 2 worth me going to watch (I'd have to download) or just skip and watch Champs vs stars.
Is it a bunch of yelling at each other?

It's a reunion show, so of course it's a bunch of yelling. :lol:

I'm wondering if I should watch it myself. I already know who won and MTV literally dragged announcing the winner to the very last moments of the 2 parter.

Was googling past seasons of the RW and came across Christina from RW Paris. Thought she was fine AF when I was younger. Worked at some in Vegas apparently. Aged a little but still nice.

trainor_christina.jpg

christina-trainor-during-grand-opening-party-for-ice-night-club-at-picture-id451447771

She looking nice.

I wonder what happened to Mallory from her same season.

I memba her doing a couple of Challenges way back when, but nothing after that.

It's a reunion show, so of course it's a bunch of yelling. :lol:

I'm wondering if I should watch it myself. I already know who won and MTV literally dragged announcing the winner to the very last moments of the 2 parter.

Both reunion parts were essentially a waste of time. In part 2 it was just a bunch of yelling, random "hookups" that took place aka most just being makeouts and then a few minutes revealing the winner at the every end. They really need to not have the whole cast + the mercenaries all there. Half the time you had 2-3 people talking at once making it hard to make out what they were actually saying.

Fam, Tony had me dying the whole time. Under dog and now a top dog. Tony Time. Asking if Arian wants to do the elimination, how's his knee and then backing down. Hahahahahahah, then sending in money and coppin pleas after he won. The audacity for this guy to think he's on the same level as Arian had me crying.

Kam so ****in fine.

Hennessy gotta go. Her act is basically attempting to be Cardi B, don't care if that's your sister. Switch it up some. **** corny.

Devin gotta go. Guy wins one elimination and he's walking around like he's won five challenges. Get him and Hennessy out of here ASAP

The one ***** crying about being cursed at was weak as **** though. Nah son, **** that.

Reactions: God
Get Tony the **** outta here. Sayin he might wanna go vs Foster, then backin down, then actin a clown after dude wins.

How's your knee? Bruh.... :lol:

Girl walked over foul language? :rofl: MTV gotta do better. NFL player gone day 1, cursing ruffles their feathers, c'mon man. :lol: It ain't even Bananas or Cara or Leroy, they got Devin and Shane out here now, split the team's and still got the two best stars out there riskin it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: God
The dudes that been in here with their cape on for Tony been lookin funny in the light.

There have been plenty of people defending his behavior and clown actions for several seasons.

Happy for Cara, I think she deserved it. Zach did well and Kyle was underrated. Hate that Kailah broad, was really rooting for anyone but her.

As for this new Champs vs. Stars season, yikes. Looks pretty bad. Half them have never won **** and are called "Champs?" The best athlete is already gone and Boobie looks like he's there to party and will prob be next. Casper looks like a beast. Dancers have crazy functional body strength, control and stamina. Rest of the cast is whackkkk. If it wasn't for CT, this season would probably be unwatchable. But even he looks like he's prepared to coast and not ruffle any feathers (we miss the old CT).

These stars are there to have some fun and make a little money for their charities. The champs are abouttttt this life. They don't treat this as a game, but as their careers. Some of them need to get real jobs. We already have Bananas and Leroy (although I hope Lee still picking up garbage otherwise he broke, he never wins anything).

That was Zik and A-friend you we’re having an exchange with a couple pages ago. Lmao @ “co-signed”.

Wasnt you but still no one backed that when it was talked about.

This is probably the worst finale/aftershow collection ever.
having them all there like yall said is stupid. Jordan being there was ok... but the rest were just dumb.

Last edited:
No way I watch ____vs Stars.
Couldn't finish the last Season with Romeo.

Side note: Tony had his followers, if his supporters aren't owning that OR are no longer #teamTony so be it

Last edited:
Selita ain't cut out for reality tv :lol:

Cussing someone out is 2nd nature on reality shows

She still :pimp:

Selita ain't cut out for reality tv :lol:

Cussing someone out is 2nd nature on reality shows

She still :pimp:
Agreed on both fronts, she must be used to the model life where everyone worships the ground you walk on lol. Kailah is annoying af though. As is Shane, really hope they faze them out of the Challenges soon.

Tony talked so much trash. Can't stand Tony Time Tony...
Shane is the worst to have on these. He really is extra...
Kailah trash
MTV just needs to say MTV vs the world or something. Or continue to have these non Champs out of here. Devin, Kailah, Tony throw em all away...
Killa Kam the only one who can stay.

I still like the concept but this stars team seemed athletic enough this time they didn't need to mix teams. The Champs plan makes this less entertaining if it ends up like that at the end.

Wes needs to comeback to a real challenge.
CT needs to the dive and just get in shape.
Ashley is a sober Camilla Imo.
Tori need to step that entertainment up.

Back
Top Bottom