MTV's The Challenge

Yea FB Watch was a terrible idea. I'm sure they would do much better somewhere else like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, YouTube, etc. If they knew it wasn't gonna be on MTV or another cable network.

Reunion was meh. I forgot about some of the people that were on the show who got eliminated early.

Shoutout to Scumbag Zach for getting pressed by Jenna then flipping it on her by asking for security. Still a great move :lol:

So Ninja and Dee still don't think they did anything wrong.

I'm here with my mad late opinion, after the fact, again, but looks like most of ya'll have it covered. :lol:

Ashley telling Paulie he got little man syndrome, Paulie was mad as **** about that

I don't like Paulie, but as time has gone on, I've found myself respecting his attitude. Would love to see him get whooped up and humbled. And you can't talk all that **** about throwing yourself at any chance to put hands on someone only to stand there with your lips persed when you have that exact chance.

I don't even remember Morgan

Same. I didn't even remember Leroy being there and Bananas was out so quick that this felt like a reunion from a couple challenge's ago.

Zach is such a loser

He's the worst. Leroy said it all man...I thought he was a clown from the start and he he does everything in his power to further supplant that opinion. The worst kind of person...And he better not want to be there anymore by actually not showing up to the challenges cause it appears the jig is up...Z may not have been a good competitor, but to have a partner out there willingly trying to the throw the game...:smh: like I said...worst kind of person, all around. No way someone would want him as a partner if they know his history and those that do should have no reason to work deals with that fool.

Gotta say it about Leroy again though..he's such a good dude. I don't care if he's never won a challenge and usually underwhelms...that's the type of guy I want on my side...challenge or otherwise.

DaVonne looks amazing though.

I really like DaVonne. She's not always right, but she's real and I I feel like she has a good soul. :lol:

Wes is too old to act the way he does

Wes is Wes...I root for him, but he's the kind of guy I'd hate if I were on the show. Regardless, he doesn't shy away from his game and I find respect in that. Same with Jenna.

Laurel is back!! Season 34 isgoing to be spicy

And the big dog CT was a last minute addition to the cast!

Haven't seen the cast yet, but I was just thinking that they need to do a casting show for all this...start dragging this ***** out like the NFL. :lol:

Other than that, I think Bear is a funny dude and I don't take him seriously, so it's hard to get annoyed by it. Hunter can't say anything right and Cara Maria used to be my girl, but since dirty 30 she has me shaking my head like, "why you do/say that, Cara?" Amanda is the devil's kin.

When this next season start?

CT replaced Gus from what I’ve read.

They are filming now so probably late July? They started a season last year right after July 4

A draft would be a great idea for the show. 36 cast members, two captains draft 17 players each. Wanna get spicy, have MTV let the captains draft their 17, and then flip them. :lol:

All the alliances you'd be building, trying to get strengths etc, and then TJ says ok, you 17 go over here now, and you 17 join this guy. Begin.

A draft would be a great addition. Even though we may never see large teams again they could start off with team challenges and then merge to individuals half way or so through.

I don't get the love for da'vonne. She is a decent competitor and I respect that. But I find her personality and opinions suck. She wants so bad to be classy but comes across as trash

I don't get the love for da'vonne. She is a decent competitor and I respect that. But I find her personality and opinions suck. She wants so bad to be classy but comes across as trash
I want to have sex with her when she glows up and most of the time she keeps it a 100% real.

Doesn't have much to do with her as a competitotr but that's usually the case for nost of the females.

That season Big Easy couldn't complete the final and they finished first but were automatically DQ :lol:

i still haven't watched the final or the reunion.

it would be dope to see a somewhat DAD bod cut CT back.. but he not competting with a turbo unless most challenges are strength based.

I would have berated that fat slob too. Did he quit after that season? I don't understand how some contestants still don't hit the gym to prepare for challenges.

He was still around after that. I think it was Katie or somebody went off on him in an elimination where a dunk tank was involved. He was supposed to be hoisting somebody in and out of a tank, and the girl was just ripping him. He got so pissed he gave up and left.

He was still around after that. I think it was Katie or somebody went off on him in an elimination where a dunk tank was involved. He was supposed to be hoisting somebody in and out of a tank, and the girl was just ripping him. He got so pissed he gave up and left.

That was years later on Battle of the Seasons 2.

Camilla cursed him out. It probably would’t have made a difference but he didn’t try becase they went up against Devyn who he was sleeping with

Back
Top Bottom