MTV's The Challenge

Ashley has always been a piece of trash. She was an awful person on her RW season, was lucky to even be on The Challenge in the first place, and only became "Millionaire Mitchell" due to two dumb twists. Also, she holds the distinction of being the only challenger to be eliminated and sent home, then brought back to fill a gap, and immediately be eliminated again.

I Just noticed the other day that my Samsung TV channels has a channel dedicated to The Challenge. The other day I watched a few episodes towards the of "The Island" and the first few of "Duel II" It runs 24/7, but unfortunately I can't record..tuned in today to see the end of "Rivals" and beginning of "Battle of the Exes" So much nostalgia. :lol:

Really wish I could record..missed the eps with CT stitching up Adam and some seasons in between, but those were the days I really cut my teeth with these challenges.

Miss a lot of the formats/challengers.

This **** has already gone around the horn and Duel II back on again, but CT/Adam look to be gone, so it's the later episodes.

The backdrop/Setting of Duel II >

I gotta say though, yesterday I was watching "Fresh Meat" and had no idea that that hick comedian, Theo Von, was on Road Rules, let alone won a couple challenges....mind was blown with that one.

Cara was cute as hell too btw (not to be confused with Cara Maria)...I remember that now, but damn....seen her on "The Gauntlet II" and she bad.

Seeing the dynamics pre-frat boy era with Kenny, Evan, Dunbar and Co. + Paula as the token female is fun to rediscover again. Landon was really good, but it brought back a whole memory set I forgot because I'm pretty sure he was on the RW with MJ and as they told it, MJ was the beast as a former college WR for Colorado or something, so I remembered thinking he should've killed in all these challenges in those days, but it was Landon always winning.

This a trip. :lol:

Last edited:
This **** has already gone around the horn and Duel II back on again, but CT/Adam look to be gone, so it's the later episodes.

The backdrop/Setting of Duel II >

I gotta say though, yesterday I was watching "Fresh Meat" and had no idea that that hick comedian, Theo Von, was on Road Rules, let alone won a couple challenges....mind was blown with that one.

Cara was cute as hell too btw (not to be confused with Cara Maria)...I remember that now, but damn....seen her on "The Gauntlet II" and she bad.

Seeing the dynamics pre-frat boy era with Kenny, Evan, Dunbar and Co. + Paula as the token female is fun to rediscover again. Landon was really good, but it brought back a whole memory set I forgot because I'm pretty sure he was on the RW with MJ and as they told it, MJ was the beast as a former college WR for Colorado or something, so I remembered thinking he should've killed in all these challenges in those days, but it was Landon always winning.

This a trip. :lol:

The quietly funny part about CT's fighting DQs is that they flew him to the farthest corners of the world only to be sent home. Inferno 3 was in South Africa and Duel 2 was in New Zealand (the most beautiful season, as you mentioned). Dude flew halfway around the world twice, only to be sent home immediately.

In retrospect, some of the girls back in the Gauntlet/Inferno days were better looking than I remembered. Cara is up there.

MJ was on RW Philly with Landon. He played wide receiver at Purdue, and was one of Jay Cutler's receivers. Yet, was underwhelming as a challenger (he does have a ring, though). Speaking of RW Philly and Landon, do people just not remember when he got drunk and walked around the house with a kitchen knife in his back pocket? That was a very bizarre moment.

Looks like LeeRoy broke his silence. And even though he didn't touch on it, his timing couldn't have made more sense as Meltdown Mitchell "supposedly" was sent home for homophobic/gay-sensitive comments, but Camila's racist comments in Dirty 30 barely even resulted in an apology. Sure, it's 2017 vs. 2021, but it seems like you're better protected being gay, than being black. smh

Last edited:
That **** sounds hilarious.

Kyle is actually scared of that rookie that's banging Tori?

Glad he took out Josh though. Good riddance. Hope he never gets to the end. Just keep losing.

Listen to this guy Nelson

"The criminal who attacked me lied to the cops because we tried to find her for questioning and he never showed up to a court date. The guy is a criminal. He snuck up on me, attacked me, then robbed me."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MTV needs to oop me a montage of Josh bumpin his gums followed by Josh bawling shortly thereafter.

#NeedIt

Kyle is sneaky good. He's a weasel, but in the pit, year after year, he comes back.

But.......he just screwed himself. If they don't win, you think folks gon vote in CT? He needs numbers on his side, he should have swapped with Devin.

Ain't no way Kyle didn't take the dynamite from Sapphire on purpose. :lol:

How can you not tell the teams apart based on color, number of teammates, and who's standing in front of the dynamite?

Ain't no way Kyle didn't take the dynamite from Sapphire on purpose. :lol:

How can you not tell the teams apart based on color, number of teammates, and who's standing in front of the dynamite?
CT aired him out later on. Funny though that CT does similar things but because he's more sly and calculated the others never call him out.

Kyle played dumb in that other mission earlier this season where he "accidentally" helped the wrong challengers lol.

Kyle lied.

Which is his thing.

He is entertaining though. I laughed how he confused ppl and said a lot of nothing to CT.

Kind of surprised mark isn’t on this season. Is he done and just producing now or just skipped this season?

OMG, Ayanna on All-Stars...she needs to be on every season forever. She dominated that final. That was wild.

MTV hammed it up a bit at the end, but no doubt Ayanna beasted that Challenge.

Tough situation for Derrick.

Back
Top Bottom