MTV's The Challenge

Amanda is somehow an even worse competitor than Aneesah. MTV has tried so hard t o make this thing a sport but they still invites bums.

Let people get drunk every night like the old days or only invite legit competitors.

The only time they let 10 ppl (5 guys, 5 girls) in a final is when 4 ppl are going to be eliminated after 2 stages of it.

And that's only if they're being fair and going to split the money for males and females. As of late they act as if its fair for both sexes so they might eliminate even more ppl.

Not surprised TJ about to eliminate more ppl on the spot.

Last edited:
I feel like they're setting up a Gauntlet resurrection. TJ has dropped that name multiple times this season. Just bring it back already.

Amanda is somehow an even worse competitor than Aneesah. MTV has tried so hard t o make this thing a sport but they still invites bums.

Let people get drunk every night like the old days or only invite legit competitors.

I like when they invite the drunks. More shenanigans. After revisiting the old Challenges it's hilarious how different it was. Folks dragging themselves out of bed for daily challenges, getting alcohol poisoning the night before. Maybe that's why they're giving us All-Stars.

I like when they invite the drunks. More shenanigans. After revisiting the old Challenges it's hilarious how different it was. Folks dragging themselves out of bed for daily challenges, getting alcohol poisoning the night before. Maybe that's why they're giving us All-Stars.

The drinking got bad enough on this current (main) season that production had to go to a drink ticket system. They're just not really showing it. Ashley's drunk meltdown is about as much as you're gonna get on the main show these days. Also, it's very obvious that many people are just drinking water out of their wine glasses on All-Stars, so it's not like they're any rowdier. I think they just have a different kind of energy.

Girls like Amanda and Nany fool themselves every time.

Nelson is just wild annoying and pathetic. Let Tori be delusional and two faced.

Last edited:
Amanda with dumb move and not picking Nany

So far final don’t seem so bad. So is this winner take all and don’t matter male or female?

Back to teams :rolleyes

Hopefully it's only 1 part of the final and not the rest of the way.

I would be pissed being saddled with Kyle and Nany in a finals. :smh: :lol:

Had no idea Kaycee is half Filipino

They need to put a cap on how many times they can say how much this money means to them and how it’s going to help their family and how it’ll change their lives.

for others I get it, but the fact Josh won big brother and repeatedly keeps saying how the prize money will change his life every season if he won the challenge.

:lol: @ LT, Teck, and Nehemiah with this 4 Kings alliance.

Darrell and them thought they'd run things and next thing you know Derrick gone.

Didn't expect Tina to give up. Steve ****ed up with his own alliance. Then he letting Teck floor him :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom