MTV's The Challenge

It felt like they didn’t want to give the champs an advantage so there are multiple steps to most of the Chaos eliminations. I think some of the All Stars could have a shot in some of these eliminations

They’re acting like ravyn slayed a champ, but it was basically the whole house reading off the colors as she read the chain colors. :lol:. Weak elimination. It would have been so much better without laurel, and the two ladies going head to head.

Horacio turning down nurys for some unspecified event… :smh:

Wasted Darrell and Laurel appearances so far. Really the only one that was good was Jordan. I don't like them on as a mercenary. They have to find a better way to involve the vets if they aren't going to have them as part of the main cast

Wasted Darrell and Laurel appearances so far. Really the only one that was good was Jordan. I don't like them on as a mercenary. They have to find a better way to involve the vets if they aren't going to have them as part of the main cast
Agreed, they should have done challenges where we actually get to see these legends shine. No one wanted to see the dumb carousel flame thing or a memory puzzle elimination with Laurel. Should have done an old elimination that both thrived in. To be the best you gotta beat the best at their own game. Not some heavily handicapped elimination.

Another VET losing smh, they need to make these more physical based and not heavy puzzle based

Also this has been most boring season in a while, can’t stand Jay or Michelle
Add Moriah and James to my can't stand list, been a tough season to get through for me 😂

Cara Maria.
1704482082468.png

Michele gonna be even more insufferable now. :smh:

Her and Jay with his Vegeta hairline being the masterminds of this season is brazy.

Hope they get sent home expeditiously.

Need that lame Asaf to get put in an elimination with CT or something.

The other challengers helping during the eliminations has been a huge advantage too. Plus they are doing these lame games that don't benefit the vets. Have them do balls out/hall brawl (not the lame new version either) or something these vets have previously excelled in.

Jay should never take his hat off. He aged 100 years getting in the water seeing that disaster of a hairline.

Olivia bae skin looks atrocious but would still beat the brakes off that

I really dug the daily challenge and all the drama Cara Maria inserted during the draw but as y’all said it was very disappointing that she couldn’t finish the job. Michelle has GINORMOUS main character energy and I cannot stand her. I’ve disliked her since she first appeared on the Challenge and I’m really looking forward to her being eliminated. I honestly don’t think she is built for a final either, especially if it’s a long, multi-day style final

How is it possible Cara couldn't solve that puzzle? It seemed like she was smoking her, but got hung up on that?! I feel like my 4 year old son could have solved that quickly.

The other challengers helping during the eliminations has been a huge advantage too. Plus they are doing these lame games that don't benefit the vets. Have them do balls out/hall brawl (not the lame new version either) or something these vets have previously excelled in.

Hall Brawl had to be toned down for safety issues. The Challenge has a history of questionable dailies and eliminations where people have gotten seriously hurt. That's one reason why they film in foreign countries. The last season in the US was Battle of the Sexes 2, which was almost 20 years ago.

My face when Nurys pulled that **** :stoneface:

4-0, you give it to him with the tide, Colleen follows, it's 6-0 and you all just goin with the flow. :smh:

This season getting ran by Jay and Michelle is pathetic. MTV gotta step in and fix this ****.

Nobody has gone home in a month. Final gonna be 16 goofballs that couldn't make their own moves.

Take that wig wearin mother****er Jay out.

Think they're gonna have a couple of purges.

No way they go into the final with all these goobers.

Think there are gonna be 6 people at the most running the final.

My face when Nurys pulled that **** :stoneface:

4-0, you give it to him with the tide, Colleen follows, it's 6-0 and you all just goin with the flow. :smh:

This season getting ran by Jay and Michelle is pathetic. MTV gotta step in and fix this ****.

Nobody has gone home in a month. Final gonna be 16 goofballs that couldn't make their own moves.

Take that wig wearin mother****er Jay out.

Colleen ole wishy washy *** talkin' all that nonsense only to turn around and do Jay and Michele's bidding once again.

They already established you at the bottom when it comes to them no matter what.

At least Ravyn bae smartened up.

How has no one given Jay a wedgie yet? Imagine being a man and following his lead. As good as Kyland and Horacio are, that alliance is not scared of facing Ed in a final? Wish this season had the stipulation that you have to win an elimination to advance. That scared play doesn’t make for good TV

Back
Top Bottom