MTV's The Challenge

they didn’t count them until world champs. And because Jordan is one of productions favorites and a regular of the main show they counted it and then had to count every other win from other spin offs. It’s also strange because I don’t think they count wes or bananas or ct winning pro vs stars either so I guess it’s who production wants to count to pad stats

Last edited:
All I know is I’ve been watching this show for over 20 years… I haven’t been able to keep up with all the iterations recently, and I’m glad they had the video montage describing who Katz was, because I had effin clue.

Corey worked himself into a serious shoot.

These elimination got all boy acting crazy.

Well damn at that twist with no names on the draw.

Need CT to draw the blank and go up against James in a Hall Brawl.

Corey really gotta work on his plans. :lol: :rofl:

The early focus on Horacio had me worried.

Dude needed to bury that pipe in the sand and bury Devin's chances. :smh:

Devin saying he wish he took out James instead of callum post elimination cause he noticed Moriah and James :lol:

Corey def being brought back to get fed to the vets next challenge cause of all the drama he stirred up. Dude’s self awareness is super low :lol:

I’m not a Michele fan and I’m super curious if they edited out any mention on Callum at elimination to play up Devin’s a**h*** ways. She totally had an opportunity to sway Devin and she seemingly didn’t so her getting upset was silly IMHO. Unrelated, this episode had a super boring challenge and elimination.

Corey is so dumb :rofl: It seems nobody really thinks things out at these group discussions/votes. How you just gonna expose yourself to the entire house thinking that way your alliance will trust you :lol:

It’s not like it was a meeting with just the winners and they were in his alliance. It was to everybody :lol:

Callum is no big loss. Didn’t get Dev’s reasoning. Whole thing was lame though, counting

When I saw this tho

IMG_1156.jpeg

🔥❤️

Last edited:
Interesting comment from Darrell that I didn't notice in last week's elimination. What if Callum had just kicked some of Devin's pieces? Would that be a DQ? Or, would it be strategy?

Glad they finally got Big T outta there lol. Was shaking my head when she was bragging about being a champion slayer before going into elimination. Also, Melissa so fine but she seems highly unstable. So she's just able to throw a drink and have no repercussions? Thought they'd at least give her a warning and/or make her cool off outside the house for a night. I know they used to do that when people didn't fight but others may have felt threatened.

Big T:

secret-agent-secret-service.gif

Kaycee doing the Lord's work.

Melissa wylin' going at Ravyn bae like that. :smh:

They supposedly trying to eliminate violence but allowed Melissa to throw that drink with no repercussions.

Glad they finally got Big T outta there lol. Was shaking my head when she was bragging about being a champion slayer before going into elimination. Also, Melissa so fine but she seems highly unstable. So she's just able to throw a drink and have no repercussions? Thought they'd at least give her a warning and/or make her cool off outside the house for a night. I know they used to do that when people didn't fight but others may have felt threatened.
She got a warning and a heavy fine from production for that. So wack back in the day it would have just been good tv. Show has changed a lot for the worse since total madness

Putting your hands on someone, spitting, anf throwing drinks and a glass at someone should all be automatic DQ. If Ravyn choked her out or hit her in retaliation she would be gone even though she got hit with a drink and the cup.

NGL T put up a better fight than i thought she would. Shes not that bad of a competitor just an annoying personality 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

Although I’m happy big T is gone, they’re so stupid for trying to eliminate her. She sure as **** isn’t winning a footrace in a final :lol:

I am still surprised Ed has been flying under the radar. Him and Horacio seem to be the best of the dudes… for how good Ed seems, he’s barely been featured at all.

The members in these alliances are going to go off the walls when they start backstabbing each other. Should make for good TV.

Holy nostalgia Batman.

Wonder what Coral is up to these days?

Coral lives in the Bay Area. I forget what she does for a living, but it has to do with, like, home births, or something.

She keeps teasing coming back for All-Stars, but she won't.

Back
Top Bottom