MTV's The Challenge

AS4 April 10th y'all. Good to see Leroy, Kam, Cara, Tony and Laurel byke. Laurel falling for Nicole again?!?! That gal has a hold on her lol. Can't wait after this past season being a huge disappointment.

This is your friendly reminder that All-Stars 4 finished filming almost a year before it's actually airing. B/M dropped the ball on this one.

I totally forgot Mr. Popcorn Muscles himself, Tyree, is on this. The men's cast is hilarious. If Leroy doesn't win, he eneds to never come on again. The women's side is the most stacked I've ever seen.

Even thru the reunion, not one moment on Jay. Most uninteresting dude in the Challenge and they let his *** cruise the whole show. :smh:

Nurys :blush:

All Stars 4 preview.......if there's an eating challenge, my money's on Veronica. Gad damn.

Even thru the reunion, not one moment on Jay. Most uninteresting dude in the Challenge and they let his *** cruise the whole show. :smh:

Nurys :blush:

All Stars 4 preview.......if there's an eating challenge, my money's on Veronica. Gad damn.

:smh: :lol:

This is your friendly reminder that All-Stars 4 finished filming almost a year before it's actually airing. B/M dropped the ball on this one.

They dont even start filming 40 until this weekend. So wont get that until the Fall.

Man how did they not all pounce on Jay at the reunion, with the exception of him hooking up with Olivia. And you know damn well he did it because he was way to defensive when they were talking about it.

The season 40 cast is WILD.

I could do without Big T. Women side is STACKED. It’s too bad Wes is retired, if he and Jordan were there, it be fantastic. Men’s side is good 1-10 but 11-25 are lacking (minus Horacio)

The rumor is the format is Battle of the Eras. If so, the OG team will be solid and a lot of fun:

Mark
Aneesa
Rachel Robinson
Darrell
Katie
Tina
CT
Brad
Jodi
Derrick

Also, apparently Kendal, Trishelle, Theresa, Veronica, Kina, Kailah and Landon declined due to the pay structure.

They left for filming today. Posting the cast isn't a spoiler. Also, spoilers never get posted here.
It's mostly self control 😂Anytime I see that button I'm tempted to click, and that's not completely true. I only have two people on NT on ignore and one is because he took pleasure in posting spoilers early in the day in this thread before people had a chance to watch 😂🤷🏾‍♂️.

Back
Top Bottom