Mur.Mur (Borgata in Atlantic City) Mondays

has anyone been there on a monday?? how is it?? a few of my friends are thinking about driving down there for our boy's bday.
thanks for any help

I would love to go there on a Monday, I hate crowds. The only time I've been to MurMur was for the No Doubt concert after party, we had a hookup so wewalked right in, but it was CRAZY packed. Everyone had drinks spilled on them at one point in the night. I can't wait to go back to Borgata, beautifulplace.

yeah i heard it gets PACKED there.
i even heard that mondays are their best nights. i dont know if its true or my boy is just saying that so we can go on his actual bday lol

I wouldn't be surprised, maybe whoever you heard that from went on Memorial Day. They may have some drink specials on Monday too, that's just wishfulthinking though.

I've been there a couple times on Mondays and they are packed and it is poppin. Definitely a good choice to go out for your boys bday. Plus the rooms areonly like 150 on Monday nights. Definitely a good time.

The Borgata rooms are really nice. I agree if you all chip in for a room then hit Murmur, should be his best birthday ever so far. I had so much fun there whenI went.

Back
Top Bottom