Music Audio Heads... Dre Beats are they really garbage?

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

i stay breaking necks in my studios 
pimp.gif

plus its loud AF so i be out bumping that drizzy drake on high
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dis.

#%%%*$! b dtf & r3ady 2 swall0w, wen dey c a yungin swaggin in da ro0m wit dem %!%*% on
pimp.gif

step yall doe ^, po !#$ dudes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

i stay breaking necks in my studios 
pimp.gif

plus its loud AF so i be out bumping that drizzy drake on high
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dis.

#%%%*$! b dtf & r3ady 2 swall0w, wen dey c a yungin swaggin in da ro0m wit dem %!%*% on
pimp.gif

step yall doe ^, po !#$ dudes
30t6p3b.gif
All White err thang plehboi

x2_7e9d769

a3769c649a6d48d1a9ed34f6f4ddf712_7.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Long Story short....

I`m trying to flex and look cool, and want to make an impulsive buy so I was thinking about getting some Dre Beats because my Shure SRH240 head phones are breaking. My Shures were GREAT and I got em for like 40 bucks when I worked at Best Buy. I like listening to the little details of music, and the regular Apple headphones dont get the job done.

I`m sure you guys will Recommend Bose but those are only popular with guys, and I wont look cool.

How is the Quality on the Solos and Studios? Are the Studios that much more worth it? I hear you need batteries for em, and Really I just want something I can use with ease.

Ignorant plehboi
pimp.gif
why do you care if people think your "cool" ?  obv. a hypebeast
30t6p3b.gif

loser.gif

I'm slowly working my way up the headphone ladder.

I got the Sony's for $10 at Best Buy.

and I got the Wesc's for $20 from JackThreads.

I REALLY want a pair of Audio Technicas, I need a good pair of studio headphones since I started trying to make music
lmmlf.jpg

dem audio technicas went up in price they hitting 150 now...i want a pair or something similar i got the ad700 and they ok but better for different genre besides rap

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Long Story short....

I`m trying to flex and look cool, and want to make an impulsive buy so I was thinking about getting some Dre Beats because my Shure SRH240 head phones are breaking. My Shures were GREAT and I got em for like 40 bucks when I worked at Best Buy. I like listening to the little details of music, and the regular Apple headphones dont get the job done.

I`m sure you guys will Recommend Bose but those are only popular with guys, and I wont look cool.

How is the Quality on the Solos and Studios? Are the Studios that much more worth it? I hear you need batteries for em, and Really I just want something I can use with ease.

Ignorant plehboi
pimp.gif
why do you care if people think your "cool" ?  obv. a hypebeast
30t6p3b.gif

loser.gif
k

They are not garbage. I have a RE0's. I also have a pair of beats. They both sound great to me. Audiophiles ( geeks ) like to hate on beats and pride themselves on their " underground" branded headphones that they heard about on their geek website. Grab a pair of beats if you have the money bruh. Unless your that hobo who went to julieart that Jamie Foxx played in that one movie, you aint ganna know the difference.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

tried them. i was not impressed.

and i dont think they look cool at all.

the people i see using these dont look like they " like listening to the little details of music"

they look like ignorant "i buy because of brand" types
I`m Buying because of the brand though plehboi.

So the Quality isnt that good? I`m not trying to go deaf, but I do want something that I can truly hear the music in, and not just a beat and vocals if that makes sense.

laugh.gif

Lucky, you always come off as mad insecure to me.

Like.. You'll do stuff for attention and try to sugar coat it with humor, and call it "ignorant", "swag" or whatever, but I see through it. You find a lot of comfort in materal things.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

the people i see using these dont look like they " like listening to the little details of music"

So the Quality isnt that good? I`m not trying to go deaf, but I do want something that I can truly hear the music in, and not just a beat and vocals if that makes sense.

laugh.gif

Like.. You'll do stuff for attention and try to sugar coat it with humor, and call it "ignorant", "swag" or whatever, but I see through it. You find a lot of comfort in materal things.
Oh cause you know me. k

I'm always afraid to buy expensive headphones like this because they never last a long time, the wire inside always snaps just like with the cheap head/earphones.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I'm always afraid to buy expensive headphones like this because they never last a long time, the wire inside always snaps just like with the cheap head/earphones.
I put the Solos on and they looked so damn cheap, the Studios were kind of iffy too, but Props have Aluminum on them, instead of plastic, and there was Zero sound leak on them too compared to the Studios when I tried them on in Best Buy.

I got the 2 year Black Tie on it for 49 bucks, I can honestly see these physically lasting for a while.

go check out ultimate ears.

they are in ear and block out sound so you can keep your volume low and not wreck your hearing. the audio quality is unreal so if you have low bit rate music you will notice it.

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Glad I bought the refurbs when they were on Monster. I can justify keeping them at that price, but at full price, these would have went right back.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If you played your cards right, you were able to get a brand new pair at the clearance price.

IMO, they're pretty good headphones. A lot of people make the mistake of not letting them burn in before passing judgement. At first they won't seem worth it, but once they've burnt in, they sound amazing.

Originally Posted by l337six

They are not garbage. I have a RE0's. I also have a pair of beats. They both sound great to me. Audiophiles ( geeks ) like to hate on beats and pride themselves on their " underground" branded headphones that they heard about on their geek website. Grab a pair of beats if you have the money bruh. Unless your that hobo who went to julieart that Jamie Foxx played in that one movie, you aint ganna know the difference.

I didn't go to Julliard yet I can tell there's a world of difference between the Beats and other headphones out there that come in around the same price point. I'm not an Audiophile either, but facts are facts. The Beats are consistently praised for their looks, but constantly belittled because of their sound and build quality. If anything the beats are the Plymouth Prowler of headphones
happy.gif

Not to threadjack, but can anyone recommend a decent pair of earbuds that I can use with the iPhone to also make/receive calls. The apple ones aren't cutting it quality wise and I wanna step it up but really no idea where to even begin with it.

Studios for 199
Beats in ear for 99.95
& Solos for 129

http://www.monstercable.com/outletstore/linelist.asp

They pretty much have them up ALL the time

Please noone buy the Justin Bieber Joints hahah  

Important Details on Monster Outlet Store Purchases:

1. Products are limited to quantities on hand. Good only while supplies last.
  2. Products may be refurbished or no-frills packaged as noted in their descriptions.
  3. Monster bucks are not earned on and may not be used to redeem outlet store purchases.
  4. No other discounts, promotions or coupons apply to outlet store purchases.
  5. No Returns will be accepted.
  6. 30 day limited warranty applies (unless otherwise noted).
  7. All orders ship 2-4 business days from the date they are placed.

Audiophiles ( geeks ) like to hate on beats and pride themselves on their " underground" branded headphones that they heard about on their geek website.

Ain't nothing "underground" about Audio-Technica or Shure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

dem audio technicas went up in price they hitting 150 now...i want a pair or something similar i got the ad700 and they ok but better for different genre besides rap

M50 has always been in the 150 mark, if you get lucky you might find them on sale. But 150 is their usual price. Other headphones similar are sennheiser hd 555 or 565 if I'm not mistaken. And ad700 are great movie/gaming cans. Huge sound stage. I use them for black ops on pc. You can almost pin point where people are at exactly.

laugh.gif

Oh cause you know me. k

roll.gif
 trying to look like an NBA player.

roll.gif
at being mad.

Originally Posted by zube42

Audiophiles ( geeks ) like to hate on beats and pride themselves on their " underground" branded headphones that they heard about on their geek website.

Ain't nothing "underground" about Audio-Technica or Shure
laugh.gif
HAHA! Real talk. And ain't nothing "underground" about spending half the price of what Dre Beats cost and getting twice the quality of sound and build.

laugh.gif

Standing out>Fitting in

Back
Top Bottom