Music Audio Heads... Dre Beats are they really garbage?

What was the point in even making this thread?
You knew you were going to buy them anyway.

ok people im thinking of getting these...i just want something light and simple and that makes the BASS SOUND GOOD!!! are these any good????

wsd38.jpg

Originally Posted by LA KB24

ok people im thinking of getting these...i just want something light and simple and that makes the BASS SOUND GOOD!!! are these any good????

wsd38.jpg
DO NOT BUY THESE I REPEAT DO NOT BUY THESE!
They do not fit good in the ear with any of the ear plugs. Plus you cannot hear any bass if they slip out of your ear at all.

^^really?

I have the small ipod touch nano amd dont want to get the big studio headphones for my small ipod

what do you guys sugguest? I really want some with real good bass!!!

wsd38.jpg
I own a pair of these.  I got them from my girlfriend for my birthday about 3 years ago.  Pass on them dude.  The sound is good but the durability is terrible.  I've had the cord tear, and the speakers go out more than once.  Only good thing I can say is their customer service.  I have been out of warranty for two years but they have exchanged them for me still on multiple occasions.  They told me this would be the last time so when these eventually go bad again I will be going an alternative route.   

Yooo, do NOT buy those in ears. Sound no better then some jvc joints from walmart. I traded em in for the Studios. I have no complaints from mine. I don't like to hear a damn thing when I'm jammin and these do the job and sound great to me. I can even take em to the range and pop off my 40 cal and I won't hear the pistol at all. They do, however, leak like no other... Anyone around you can clearly listen up and hear every word. But that don't bother me any. Btw: I haven't tried the new in ear Beats model... But as far as those ^ = TRASH.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

I love my products. I think I own 5 different Beats products.

Their quality isn't the best in the industry, but their customer service is on point.
pimp.gif

I'd rather have a solid product where I didn't have to deal with customer service reps. But hey, if that helps you sleep at night.

I use the Sony MDR V700s, got them for $130 a couple of years ago.. pretty good, I'd say.
sound3.jpg

Looking to get the Technics RP DH-1200s next though
41H5M7RP58L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

wsd38.jpg

Nothing special. I have cheap ones that sound better then them all day long. They are overpriced by far

I got these bad boys after searching for a while and am very happy with them. Klipsch s5i. Only drawback is that the control is pretty big. But I don't mind it at all. got it for $100

Klipsch-Image-S5i-Rugged-in-ear-Headphones.jpg

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

wsd38.jpg

Nothing special. I have cheap ones that sound better then them all day long. They are overpriced by far

I know people probably wouldn't even try these because it has Diddy's name on it, but has anybody tried these Diddy Beats?  I'm thinkin they're exactly the same if not worse as the Tours above.
image.jpg

hey so what kind of in ear headphones do you guys recommend with good bass???? That is what i want. some with good loud bass! i know it won't sound like the big headphones but do you guys know any that are real good????

Back
Top Bottom