Music Audio Heads... Dre Beats are they really garbage?

Beats Tours sound quality is golden, but they fall out of your ears every second. How do you keep em' in your ears?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Beats Tours sound quality is golden, but they fall out of your ears every second. How do you keep em' in your ears?

Better fitting tips, #nonasty
Give the Foam ones a try as well.

Every time dre beats get brought up, NT always talks about how overpriced and poor they are for the price they are at. The same cats are buying 150 jordans when there are shoes that are better quality, for a lot less. Ralph lauren is an overpriced polo that is just like any other, and yet, all of us buy them because they have a one inch horsey on them.

With that said....my studios are sick. They are a bit expensive but I am happy with my purchase.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Better fitting tips, #nonasty
Give the Foam ones a try as well.

I bought a pack of the SuperTips, and they still feel loose, but stay in my ear longer.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Every time dre beats get brought up, NT always talks about how overpriced and poor they are for the price they are at. The same cats are buying 150 jordans when there are shoes that are better quality for a lot less. Ralph lauren is an overpriced polo that is just like any other and yet all of us buy them because they have a one inch horsey on them.

With that said....my studios are sick. They are a bit expensive but I am happy with my purchase.

Mane the Pros are
eek.gif
, I was about to cop the Studios but I was scared of the Plastic cause they felt like my Shures, but these junts is metal, and feel really good. What exactly is the burn in process? I've been listening to music for a few hours on em. Oh and I let my roomate listen and he put it all the way up and I couldnt hear ANYTHING,
eek.gif

garbage? naw far from it but as people said they arent worth the retail price. if you pay half that then its a good deal.

ive got the studios and first release solos. im satisfied with them even though i dont use them as much anymore.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

tried them. i was not impressed.

and i dont think they look cool at all.

the people i see using these dont look like they " like listening to the little details of music"

they look like ignorant "i buy because of brand" types
I`m Buying because of the brand though plehboi.
Why you make the thread then plehboi?

To reassure you that you're purchase is worth it, even though you've already set your mind to buying said product?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

tried them. i was not impressed.

and i dont think they look cool at all.

the people i see using these dont look like they " like listening to the little details of music"

they look like ignorant "i buy because of brand" types

To reassure you that you're purchase is worth it, even though you've already set your mind to buying said product?

To justify his purchase and feel better about it when other people that wasted their money on the same thing says go for it. We've all done it at least once.

Can anyone recommend me some good ear buds for $30 or less?
nerd.gif

Looking for some with good bass and that will stay in my ears.

For the gym, if it makes a difference.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

To justify his purchase and feel better about it when other people that wasted their money on the same thing says go for it. We've all done it at least once.

/thread

go waste your money on your trash and teeny bop the mall.

theyre gonna break in less than a year anyways
happy.gif

But he thinks he looks cool tho. I hope he carries his receipt around to show just how cool he truly is. That'll drop the panties.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

dem audio technicas went up in price they hitting 150 now...i want a pair or something similar i got the ad700 and they ok but better for different genre besides rap

M50 has always been in the 150 mark, if you get lucky you might find them on sale. But 150 is their usual price. Other headphones similar are sennheiser hd 555 or 565 if I'm not mistaken. And ad700 are great movie/gaming cans. Huge sound stage. I use them for black ops on pc. You can almost pin point where people are at exactly.

yeah thats what i use them for + the astro mixamp with bass boost, a lot of peeps say they got no bass for music/movies but i can hear it just not thumping...
last summer when i got into headphones brianf ebay seller had m50s for 97 shipped i shoulda hopped on them then 
tired.gif

Got my Studios for $140. Refurb FTW. They have been flawless so far *knocks on wood*

Dudes is mad I'm listening to Lately by Jodeci live and I can hear Mary J in the crowd snorting coke.

Dudes is mad I'm listening to Lately by Jodeci live and I can hear Mary J in the crowd snorting coke.

Hahhaa what?  I'm happy with my Klipsch in-ear S4i's and Image ONE's (over-the-ear).

FYI, I had powerbeats for less than a week before they broke. Had them replaced and that second pair broke within two weeks. And the quality isn't at all that different from the 25 dollar sony earphones that I used to have and has the same bs "waterproof" properties.

And you look like a complete dbag when you're in beats.

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

So the Quality isnt that good? I`m not trying to go deaf, but I do want something that I can truly hear the music in, and not just a beat and vocals if that makes sense.

laugh.gif

Lucky, you always come off as mad insecure to me.

Like.. You'll do stuff for attention and try to sugar coat it with humor, and call it "ignorant", "swag" or whatever, but I see through it. You find a lot of comfort in materal things.

Standing out>Fitting in

lmao having beats is standing out? Hmmm if that's the case....fitting in>being a sheep.
you see less people with the other ones recommended than them weaks by dre

I love my products. I think I own 5 different Beats products.

Their quality isn't the best in the industry, but their customer service is on point.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by 81KB

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

laugh.gif

Lucky, you always come off as mad insecure to me.

Like.. You'll do stuff for attention and try to sugar coat it with humor, and call it "ignorant", "swag" or whatever, but I see through it. You find a lot of comfort in materal things.

Standing out>Fitting in

lmao having beats is standing out? Hmmm if that's the case....fitting in>being a sheep.
you see less people with the other ones recommended than them weaks by dre

I was saying the same thing you are.homie said he wanted to get beats cuz everybody else has em and I said standing out is better than fitting in.
30t6p3b.gif
you poor thing

BOSE are way better than the Beats By Dre. Unless you are a studio engineer, just get Bose, cause they are up to 1/3 the price
of Dre's, and they actually sound good.

Back
Top Bottom