Music Forum random thoughts/confessions

killa cam it the best
jay z is wack, but hey atleast he aint nas hahahahahahahaha
nas is wack and boring
eminem is not a lyricist - just got a good flow
gucci mane is alright
souljah boy is a goon
AZ is not better than the free mason Jay z
ummmmm... the new generation of artist (besides J.Cole and XV, maybe Danny!) is traaash
wiz khalifa is not a good artist
young jeezy and TI are maaaaaaad overrated
Drizzy doing his thang
DMX is a trash rapper, dude has no bars.....AT ALL
asher roth should just stop rapping, he gets no play in the hood or where you reside
NT listens to some wack music like black thought, etc etc hahahahahahahaha

indifferent.gif

Should be working on a paper...
smh.gif

-Kid Cudi is not good. I've asked his fans what makes him appealing. Being different just for the sake of being different doesn't make the music good.

-Young Dro is the dopest rapper that's "hot" right now IMO.

-Drake isn't that bad. He also isn't THAT great, though.

-I used to hate on Wayne, but now I can accept him for what he is: a funny dude who spits majority nonsense who might hit you with a nice punchline every nowand then.

-Early Bun B is so underrated it isn't fair. Matter of fact, UGK is a top 3 group.

-Detox doesn't exist. The sooner people top thinking about it, the better. Also, Dre is currently massively overrated.

-For real, people need to stop pooling every act in the South together. Just like everywhere else, there are good and bad rappers.

-John Legend's Once Again is the best R&B/Soul album of the millennium.

-The Black Album is Jay's best.

-Nas consistently proves himself as the best rapper ever. I can see other candidates up there, but Nas is MY favorite.

lil wayne's music fell wayyyyy off but get's sweated like his music is actually "great"

Hip hop shows are all the same they need to switch it up

The industry are like @%!+ they jump on and off at any given moment

Gucci's music is really hit or miss

- I come into the music forum a few times everyday but I never look at any of the threads other than the Rock, Electro, and whatever ill-fated non-hiphopthread happened to be made
- Once I got into college, I stopped listening to hiphop for the most part. I could honestly not name what's the hottest song playing on the radio nowbecause I haven't listened to the radio in like three years.
- I liked Kid Cudi's Man On The Moon album
- Corinne Bailey Rae needs to hurry and put out a sophomore record
- Treasure Island Music Festival should be insane this Saturday
pimp.gif

The Crystal Castles Album is the best album that I have heard in awhile.

That is all.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

- I'm not too fond of people samplin' Jimi.
I don't listen to hip hop as much as I used to, it lacks creativity and its become extremely boring now a days.
I'm not easily impressed by new and upcoming rappers
I dislike how this forum is all hip hop, no NikeTalker23
I buy albums when i truly enjoy the music, i.e; Frances the Mute, De-Loused in the Comatorium, Illmatic, etc...
It doesn't take much to become famous now a days in the music industry, and the inflation is causing the good artists to be left out and not get theirrecognition.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Theres a lot of people here who think just because they don't like something that their opinion actually reflects the truth
laugh.gif

Just look at this thread it's the perfect example.

'Tupac sucks'

indifferent.gif

No %*%@!. You ever come to realize that maybe your hearing @!%$%%@ sucks.
smh.gif
smh.gif
oh word...
My fault.

I shoulda added in my OG post I wasn't talkin bout you specifically....I only used Pac as an example cause I hear a lot of this Tupac is overratednonsense.

Originally Posted by BishopDS

killa cam it the best
nas is wack and boring
gucci mane is alright
souljah boy is a goon
ummmmm... the new generation of artist (besides J.Cole and XV, maybe Danny!) is traaash
Drizzy doing his thang
asher roth should just stop rapping, he gets no play in the hood or where you reside
guyanese-people14.jpg

Originally Posted by BishopDS

killa cam it the best
nas is wack and boring
gucci mane is alright
souljah boy is a goon
ummmmm... the new generation of artist (besides J.Cole and XV, maybe
Danny!) is traaash
Drizzy doing his thang

What you know about Danny!? 1/2 of a
pimp.gif

If you're only listening to one genre of music, be that genre jazz, rap, metal or whatever... !$+% your opinion.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body" is one of the great songs of the past 10 yrs

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot....
yea i said it, song is brilliant. A tricky/dream gem that if placed on a dream album and made as a male version would be a smash hit and an alltimer. It has that timeless, classic feel. i don't care what no one says this is one of my favorite songs to come around in a long while. i'm talkingpretty much from a songwriting standpoint.

• why did the Cool Kids just leave me hangin like that?!?.......time for some new material fellas!!!
  • Gucci Mane is better than you think.......he's stepping his bars up (word to Burrrprint 3D The Movie)
  • Boosie is the new Juvenile
  • Jim Jones is very slept on...and or hated
  • was 06 the last good year of hip hop?!?
  • why is hip hop always in the club?!?
  • T.I. is the best all around rapper of THIS decade......hands down......and top 25 of all time
  • why can Rick Ross rap about anything but food, women, cars, and designer clothes?!?
  • i used to brag about, and emulateWayne's rhymes when i was in high school and say that he would be at the top one day....that was in his Hot Boy$ - Sqad - Carter 1 days..........then around 06...
    eyes.gif
  • American Gangster > BP3..........i was afraid of BP3 collecting dust just like Kingdom Come
    ohwell.gif
  • rap made me soooo mad for the past 2 years.....so much that it made me open up to different genres of music! but that was a good thing
  • [LL Cool J high pitch weirdo voice] "DO YOU LIKE MY CHORUS?!?" [LL Cool J high pitch weirdo voice]
  • i used to be a Drake fan in the summer of last year before i knew who he really was, and before he said he cant really freestyle + the blackberry incident
  • Wale wasnt always a hypebeast......and he used to sell water (formaldehyde) back in the day
    laugh.gif
    ...true story..........i used to always see this dude around town making his rounds for the $$$.....i was shocked when i first heard him on WPGC and WKYS radio........glad to see someone from around the way made it
  • hip hop isnt sacred anymore..........too much saturation
    tired.gif
  • i havent bought an album in FOREVER!!! just been file sharing and torrenting till my ears are well and fed........Vuze = FTW!
  • why did Gucci and Wayne make every artist think its all about quanity > quality?!? word to each of them having 283748495 mixtapes over the past couple of years
  • YouTube and MS Music made everyone think they can rap
thats it for right now.....im sure i can come up with much more later!

btw..........CONFESSION................when im at work....i sing "LOL :smile:" in my head
indifferent.gif

couldnt get into cudi's album
cant wait for AD to drop
waka flocka's "o le do it" song is kinda dope
thinks jay-z is over-rated and trying to take over the world
wiz khalifa and curren$y should form a group
we need a how fly 2.

I came on here to make a similar post, but I guess this will work.

-Lupe's wordplay is unmatched by any MC...dead or alive. He might just be the nicest MC I've ever heard. He's on some other level.
-Eminem got me into Hip Hop
-Man on the Moon is one of the years best albums
-NaS's 'Untitled' is extremely unappreciated and one of the best Hip Hop albums of the last few years
-Lyrically, Kanye wouldn't make my top 20. But, musically, he's top 5 or 10. I can't think of the last artist with this much consistency
-I'm new to Alternative Rock, but The White Stripes 'Elephant' blows me away every time I hear it
-Outkast is Hip Hop's greatest group of all time
-G.Rap was ahead of his time
-Eminem is in my top 3. Not sure which exact number though.
-I like Asher Roth. I play Greenhouse all the time and still have faith in him making a great album

-I despise comments like 'If you don't like ____, then you don't know Hip Hop'.

Paranoid Android is one of the best songs of all time.
Radiohead does not get the it deserves.
I cant stand Gucci
311 is racist.

%*!*!! is butt hurt in here
laugh.gif

I love the Music forum

I don't need to make no "confession". I express my opinion freely on any artist and music I give a chance or regularly listen to. Glad to seesome ppl have similar opinions to me tho. I know I wasn't the only one who thought Cudi's album was trash and haven't listened to BP3 since itdropped(I blame Raekwon tho
laugh.gif
nah it's just not that good)

I'm sure some of yall could probably do ya own version of what my post would be anyway
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Confession:

Outta all the people in this forum, I only respect the opinions of about 10 to 12 of y'all - the rest of y'all Ns just wastin' bandwith.
The only thing I wanted to say.

Hey_

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

I don't listen to hip hop as much as I used to, it lacks creativity and its become extremely boring now a days.
I'm not easily impressed by new and upcoming rappers
It doesn't take much to become famous now a days in the music industry, and the inflation is causing the good artists to be left out and not get their recognition.

All this, especially the bolded.

Julius F. Wrek

Back
Top Bottom