MUST READ!!! Finishline horror story...

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

thats insane. Any idea if there is a servalince camera in the FNL? Would have caught this on tape.
tumblr_l3dh11XMFl1qzuyl5o1_400.gif

Why did you have 2 extra pairs of those shoes??? Reselling didnt go as planned did it??

Anyways, congrats on keeping your cool. The manager was pushing your limits to the max. Any outburst by you would have guaranteed victory for that finishline.

Why did you have 2 extra pairs of those shoes??? Reselling didnt go as planned did it??

Anyways, congrats on keeping your cool. The manager was pushing your limits to the max. Any outburst by you would have guaranteed victory for that finishline.

Ubiq around walnut st in Philadelphia are the same way. They have the worst customer service ever unless you know somebody there. Mad hypebeast/ hipster employees. Abakus is the place to be tho
pimp.gif

Ubiq around walnut st in Philadelphia are the same way. They have the worst customer service ever unless you know somebody there. Mad hypebeast/ hipster employees. Abakus is the place to be tho
pimp.gif

Yeah I got that whole treatment before at a Finishline. I would get that manager's name and write to Corporate and go from there.

Yeah I got that whole treatment before at a Finishline. I would get that manager's name and write to Corporate and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom