MUST READ!!! Finishline horror story...

I hate when managers make up their own damn policy,
I had a jersey I had to return at Fannz, but had no recepit because the girl at the register had kept it (it was ordered from another store so i didnt think much of it)
2 days later went to a Fannz to exchange it and they said no, when the return/exchange policy is clearly stated at EVERY register. Tried arguing with a dumb girl at the register and all she says is "my manager said no when I called him."
Went home, emailed their corporate department, and the next day I received a call saying they were sorry and that they would exchange it/gift card and give me 20% off any item that I wanted.
I hate when they make up sutff at the register, acting like it's their stuff and they're losing out on it.

I just called the store and asked what their return policy was.  The dude said 45 days unworn gets a refund or exchange.

I then asked him if I brought back 2 pair of wolf greys could I get a refund. He said no there are no refunds on retro jordans. I asked him if this was a company policy and he said no this is up to the store's discretion. So then I was like "So I;m just stuck with them?" and dude got kind of pissed and said "you can't sell them and now you want your money back. No it doesnt work like that. Sorry"

Yeah they are definitely shad with that whole no refunds on retros stuff. And he was a chump about it. I was bored and called and I nortmally don't do stuff like this. But just cuz of his attitude I feel like he deserves a good NT harrassing. If you're bored like I was go ahead and let this dude have it.

I just called the store and asked what their return policy was.  The dude said 45 days unworn gets a refund or exchange.

I then asked him if I brought back 2 pair of wolf greys could I get a refund. He said no there are no refunds on retro jordans. I asked him if this was a company policy and he said no this is up to the store's discretion. So then I was like "So I;m just stuck with them?" and dude got kind of pissed and said "you can't sell them and now you want your money back. No it doesnt work like that. Sorry"

Yeah they are definitely shad with that whole no refunds on retros stuff. And he was a chump about it. I was bored and called and I nortmally don't do stuff like this. But just cuz of his attitude I feel like he deserves a good NT harrassing. If you're bored like I was go ahead and let this dude have it.

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

That's absolute BS. I stopped going to finishline since I was 11 anyways.

This fnl is %#$I just go there because all there female employees be on me hardbody, I never buy anything. Just smashed a few employees.

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

That's absolute BS. I stopped going to finishline since I was 11 anyways.

This fnl is %#$I just go there because all there female employees be on me hardbody, I never buy anything. Just smashed a few employees.

Last time I bought from finishline was when the cardinals released and the girl at the register gave me the wrong change back,I talked to the manager and he gave me some bull about them not being able to check who was right or wrong because the money was put into a lockbox,it was only like 15 bucks so I took the L,I shoulda kicked the +!*@ out of something or somebody but they always got mad security at releases.

Last time I bought from finishline was when the cardinals released and the girl at the register gave me the wrong change back,I talked to the manager and he gave me some bull about them not being able to check who was right or wrong because the money was put into a lockbox,it was only like 15 bucks so I took the L,I shoulda kicked the +!*@ out of something or somebody but they always got mad security at releases.

Wow, I was having a hard time read that 'cuz of the way that it allowed me to scroll L to R...but that's irrelevant.

That's some foolishness about the manager having the gall to make you HAVE to call corporate just to do a simple return. Makes me wonder how incompetant people like that get hired for high positions like that.

I emailed and spoke to someone at corp. office for an awful experience my parents and I had a reg. restaurant we went to. The manager of the restaurant returned my call, but I ignored it 'cuz I wasn't in the mood to hear excuses; so my fam boycott eating at that partic. chain.

Wow, I was having a hard time read that 'cuz of the way that it allowed me to scroll L to R...but that's irrelevant.

That's some foolishness about the manager having the gall to make you HAVE to call corporate just to do a simple return. Makes me wonder how incompetant people like that get hired for high positions like that.

I emailed and spoke to someone at corp. office for an awful experience my parents and I had a reg. restaurant we went to. The manager of the restaurant returned my call, but I ignored it 'cuz I wasn't in the mood to hear excuses; so my fam boycott eating at that partic. chain.

not to be a sour %$@%, but nothing ever happens with finishline.  i've called and emailed complaints on several occasions regarding being hassled for a return, and to this day, no response....it's been almost 3 yrs since i sent the complaint.  so what do i do?  yelp about that store.  easiest way to be heard.  and don't shop there.....well, unless what you want is ONLY available at finishline.....hahaha....

not to be a sour %$@%, but nothing ever happens with finishline.  i've called and emailed complaints on several occasions regarding being hassled for a return, and to this day, no response....it's been almost 3 yrs since i sent the complaint.  so what do i do?  yelp about that store.  easiest way to be heard.  and don't shop there.....well, unless what you want is ONLY available at finishline.....hahaha....

saw this same manager prick at the banned one release, guy wasnt too happy to see me...

I got "mean mugged" the whole time there & cussed at on a couple of occasions, which I find amusing hes STILL pissed!

*shakes them haters off*

saw this same manager prick at the banned one release, guy wasnt too happy to see me...

I got "mean mugged" the whole time there & cussed at on a couple of occasions, which I find amusing hes STILL pissed!

*shakes them haters off*

Originally Posted by ponson02

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ponson02

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILowNslowI

*shakes them haters off*
Not about thee life I presume
'mean mugged' then 'cussed'......... basically getting punked on top of getting punked

I was gonna side with OP but I lost respect

over and out smh

Originally Posted by ILowNslowI

*shakes them haters off*
Not about thee life I presume
'mean mugged' then 'cussed'......... basically getting punked on top of getting punked

I was gonna side with OP but I lost respect

over and out smh

Back
Top Bottom