MW2 DLC 2: "Resurgence Pack" JUNE......F This Crap.........

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Its $15 dollars guys, you might miss your next house payment. No one is forcing you to play.

Any who, big ups if they drop Vacant, Crossfire, District, or Backlot.

its not about just $15, it about $15 for crappy maps for a buggy game ...

Originally Posted by proper english

people will still buy.. the majority of the ppl crying on the net "boycotting" will still buy.. charge $25 bucks and Activision will still make millions
ya'll lack self control.. that's the problem.  
laugh.gif
grin.gif
this

Originally Posted by solesavage

Call me a sucker, but when it comes to MW2 I'll pay get new maps for free.... I'm far from a gamer, but MW1/MW2 are the only games i've ever been hooked on since Super Nintendo Mario Kart and GoldenEye LOL

So I figure its not bad since I dont buy any other games. However I definitely agree with everyones frustration.
what he said. bringing back strike, crossfire, & bog would be great.

wow... this is coming from dudes in a sneaker forum where their mentality is to buy two kicks, one to rock one to stock and these kicks costing them 160 a pop easy... and yet can't shell out 15 bucks for some game maps....and yet i thought everyone on NT was a baller and got money like its nothing, cause from the looks of the how much money in the bank thread, yall got 10 stacks easy in that bank..:: kanye shrug ::

Ten stacks isn't really anything. Not saying that to sound like a baller or anything. Ten racks can barely get you a decent car

man.. when i realized it was old maps on the mappack..

i was like... what the hell?

these boys killin me...

15 bones for some old maps... lol....

i might still cop when comfortable w/ funds...

only reason i copped the first one cuz the dudes i play w/ copped...

and i had to keep up w/ the joneses... lol...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Its $15 dollars guys, you might miss your next house payment. No one is forcing you to play.

its not about just $15, it about $15 for crappy maps for a buggy game ...
They dropped about 10 maps that don't require a download, play those. Again, no one is forcing you to download anything.

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Don't forget Chinatown and Shipment
pimp.gif

I'll wait for more details before I decide on buying this. I was disappointed with the Stimulus MP. Hopefully the next isn't as bad

Shipment HQ was one of the dopest maps in COD4 but it would be extremely prone to major fail in MW2. You wouldn't be alive for more than 2 seconds without getting akimbo shotty shells to the face from sniper distances and dudes wouldn't even have to move to knife someone with commando. (SMFH IW)

I got rid of MW2 a long time ago.....game was garbage.
EA & Activision going head to head on who can #*$$ over the most gamers
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Ten stacks isn't really anything. Not saying that to sound like a baller or anything. Ten racks can barely get you a decent car
You have no perspective. 10k can change someone's life. 10k can mean nothing at all to some.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

map sharing FTW!
pimp.gif

PS3 FTW cuz i know yall 360 heads cant map share
laugh.gif

this
me and my homie usually split the cost of any DLC, and just share it.... started with the 2k10 Draft combine.

Crossfire and District.
pimp.gif

I'll def cop.

Originally Posted by fresh prince of Sactown

wow... this is coming from dudes in a sneaker forum where their mentality is to buy two kicks, one to rock one to stock and these kicks costing them 160 a pop easy... and yet can't shell out 15 bucks for some game maps....and yet i thought everyone on NT was a baller and got money like its nothing, cause from the looks of the how much money in the bank thread, yall got 10 stacks easy in that bank..:: kanye shrug ::

Word.

I thought everyone on NT was driving M3s or planning to cop an M3 as their next car?

laugh.gif

LMAO at the negativity in the thread. If you dont like it move on, no biggie like hip-hop. Go back to playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 LOL

for all u cheap broke kids... its $15

spending hundreds of dollars on sneakers, and still complaining

although it would be better for activision to just release all of the cod4 maps simultaneously.

i expect them to milk this and keep release a series of 5 map packages.

Originally Posted by fresh prince of Sactown

complainin about payin 15 bucks for new old maps.... but then pay 200+ for new old shoes... that probably wont be worn much

Originally Posted by solesavage

LMAO at the negativity in the thread. If you dont like it move on, no biggie like hip-hop. Go back to playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 LOL

bad company 2 is dope
pimp.gif

the only negative is that nobody talks at least the games i played on
straight up silence while im screaming out orders
laugh.gif

I'm not copping, my friends will be copping this since i bought the 1st map pack and game share with them on the ps3.

ill probably cop.

MW2 is fun. plain and simple. for a lot of folks (like me) its the first time theyve played any COD game... so the "old" maps are still new to them. this also isnt news... it was announced during the last DLC release that there would be 2 more map packs before the end of the year.

its just like any game... it has its flaws and it has its lames that take advantages of those flaws. if you dont like it... keep it movin. no one is forcing you to pick up the sticks.

i would like to see a few more OPS missions added. it will never happen, but that would be dope.

Back
Top Bottom