MW2 DLC 2: "Resurgence Pack" JUNE......F This Crap.........

i really dont think people are complaining about the price...

i think they just feel hulled cuz they are putting old maps in the game...

not to say which side is right, i just think there was a difference in what yall were aiming at...

its not the fact that its $15...

its not on the same level of gas being $4...

its just that its the same stuff and they know people are going to buy into it...

I'm not cheap because I won't shell out $15 for some maps. It's like paying five grand for an oil change.

It's great if you want to buy it, but this kind of DLC just milks money out of the consumer for no reason. It's a nasty practice that probably won't stop because people keep buying it.

Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should.

No one reads anymore.
eyes.gif

I don't think anyone is saying they can't afford it. They have an issue with $15 being a ludicrous price for 5 maps, especially when competitors are releasing FREE DLC.

I think its awful. Will I buy it? Sure, I play the game enough to justify the purchase. Its still rediculous though. Best believe I will be sharing the maps so 4 of my friends dont have to pay.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

No one reads anymore.
eyes.gif

I don't think anyone is saying they can't afford it. They have an issue with $15 being a ludicrous price for 5 maps, especially when competitors are releasing FREE DLC.

I think its awful. Will I buy it? Sure, I play the game enough to justify the purchase. Its still rediculous though. Best believe I will be sharing the maps so 4 of my friends dont have to pay.
Then quit whining and move on fam. So feminine.

I can't wait for video games to be 80 bucks again so that we can each other cheap for not wanting to feel ripped off.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Ten stacks isn't really anything. Not saying that to sound like a baller or anything. Ten racks can barely get you a decent car
You have no perspective. 10k can change someone's life. 10k can mean nothing at all to some.
Some perspective you have. I wasn't aware that people were either Multi Millionaires or Bums begging for change on the street.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

thePHOking wrote:

this game got old quick, amazing how cod 4 was always entertaining...

this
still play COD4 over MW2

this.

i stopped playing MW2 after 2 months because it got boring as hell.

COD4 is still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Ten stacks isn't really anything. Not saying that to sound like a baller or anything. Ten racks can barely get you a decent car
You have no perspective. 10k can change someone's life. 10k can mean nothing at all to some.
Some perspective you have. I wasn't aware that people were either Multi Millionaires or Bums begging for change on the street.

I'm neither and $10k can definitely change my life.

off the top: less dependency on kill-streak rewards (which promote camping,) the grenade launcher attachment aka noobtube wasn't overpowered, no marathon/lightweight/commando non-sense, better maps.

You people saying 15 bucks ain't that much but think about it.

60 bucks for the game. 15 for map pack 1. Another 15 for map pack 2. Grand total = $90 !!!!!! how the hell is this game worth 90 bucks?

DLC is such a rip off.

I only paid $4 for stimulus so I wont mind shelling out another $4 for more maps....glad I bought it for ps3

Originally Posted by swendro88

You people saying 15 bucks ain't that much but think about it.

60 bucks for the game. 15 for map pack 1. Another 15 for map pack 2. Grand total = $90 !!!!!! how the hell is this game worth 90 bucks?

DLC is such a rip off.
If you take into account the hundreds of hours someone is going to be playing the game, it is very much worth $90 to alot of people 

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

I can't wait for video games to be 80 bucks again so that we can each other cheap for not wanting to feel ripped off.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
N64 games used to cost an arm an a leg ppl dont remember that

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

can someone explain to me what made COD4 better than MW2
The kill streak stuff is just too much in MW2...and i liked the Single player of COD4 too...MW2 is the big budget sequel

with more effects and less story

I watch all my friends pay for these packages and play em for about 3 days. Then it just gets old. This is why I never buy map packages

Back
Top Bottom